• Report: #620959

Complaint Review: Kids2Fame

• Submitted: Wed, July 07, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, September 17, 2010

• Reported By: unhappy mom — Las Vegas Nevada U.S.A.
Kids2Fame
7473 W Lake Mead, Ste 100, Las Vegas Nevada 89128 Nationwide United States of America

Kids2Fame Model Republic Huge Rude Rip Off , Liar Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Kids2fame scam

*Author of original report: My rebuttal to Alex

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: REBUTTAL FROM KIDS2FAME OWNER

*Consumer Comment: Same case here

I have been going to write this review for 1.5 years.  Do not go with this company.  my child has been in the entertainment industry for 4 years and almost 2 years ago I let myself fall for the lies of Alex, that he could get her in with a face to face with a top LA agent.  Paid the $495 for the website- because if he even got her appointments with a few top agents then it would be worth it....  ha ha ha.  After taking my money and the screwing half/butt website they have I didn't hear from him.  After 2.5 months I emailed asking if he could set up some appointments...  here is an email I received from him...  so decide for yourself.  This is after only 6 contacts and two of them being the initial contact and the call to get my money so he could act on her fast....  2 being to set up the website.  I asked for a prorated portion of my money to be refunded and it hasn't been and he has never answered me back since the date of this email.

I'll speak to you when i get back. One thing is for sure, though: you need to adjust your attitude. I'm your daughter's agent, not your slave. Your rude tone won't get you far in this business...neither Vegas or L.A. or anywhere else. Thanks for staying in touch and I'll touch base upon my return next week. Alex

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2010 08:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kids2Fame/nationwide/Kids2Fame-Model-Republic-Huge-Rude-Rip-Off-Liar-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Nationwide-620959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids2Fame

Kids2fame scam

AUTHOR: pipoca - (USA)

Hi Anita, I am another unhappy parent that went thru the same. I would like to talk to you.

My rebuttal to Alex

AUTHOR: Anita - (U.S.A.)

I must say, ALex is correct, I did have my dates incorrect.  It has been since November 2009 that I have meant to write my review.  Other than that I stand by my orginial post.  Alex, please feel free to refund the prorated amount of my $495 then and I will gladly post that you did.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

REBUTTAL FROM KIDS2FAME OWNER

AUTHOR: Kids2Fame - (United States of America)

As the owner of Kids2Fame, here's my rebuttal to the above complaint.

We try our best to meet all of our client's expectations, but some client's expectations are simply impossible to be met. Our company has over 2,400 satisfied clients, and, yes, there are a handful that are simply impossible to please, especially in this business.

The person who wrote the above complaint is a lady named Anita, out of Las Vegas. Unlike most of you reading this, she is what we describe in this industry as a "stage mom". "Stage moms" are pushy, annoying, always interfere with the job agents/managers/casting directors are trying to do, and often do more harm than good regarding their kids' career. She is exactly the type of parent you DONT want to be!

Below is the actual email exchange Anita and I had:

Anita wrote:

> Alex,
> I am looking for an update on any type of status for (((REDACTED MINORS NAME))) I called and you told me about a Childrens Orchard fashion show on the 10th of October. Only for that to be followed up on the 16the with a call from Maria about it and it was moved to the 17th. What the hell is going on???????????????

On Oct 29, 2009, at 10:48 AM, Anita Micek wrote:
> And ???????
> Anita

Anita,

Im in London this week for the premiere of the film Im in, and have very limited access to email.

Ill speak to you when i get back. One thing is for sure, though: you need to adjust your attitude. Im your daughters agent, not your slave. Your rude tone wont get you far in this businessneither Vegas or L.A. or anywhere else.

Thanks for staying in touch and Ill touch base upon my return next week.

Alex

Anita Micek
to me

Sorry didnt mean for my tone to be rude? Just havent heard from you and was wondering what I should be doing? Have fun in London.

Anita
- Show quoted text -

END OF EMAILS

Anita claims to be wanting to write this review for 1.5 years, yet, she became a client in September of 2009. In her own words, she emailed us for "2.5 months". Her facts are wrong, her dates are wrong and her reasoning is wrong.

In summary, Kids2Fame does its best to serve its clients in a professional and expedient manner. Unfortunately, it is humanly impossible to please everyone, especially "stage parents".

I invite any and all unhappy clients to write to customercare@kids2fame.com, and I will deal with your situation myself. I apologize if you feel we haven't delivered what was promised, and will do my very best to make sure your child(ren)enjoys all the success they deserve.

Alex

Kids2Fame

Same case here

AUTHOR: pipoca - (United States of America)

Same thing happened to me!!!!! What can we do about it? How can we get in touch????