Complaint Review: KidsBounce4Fun

• Submitted: Tue, July 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2011

• Reported By: mike — Port St Lucie Florida United States of America
KidsBounce4Fun
5401 N. Haverhill Rd Unit 122 West Palm Beach FL South Florida, Florida United States of America

KidsBounce4Fun Ripped me off BIG TIME and their Bounce House could have injured a child!!! South Florida, Florida

I rented a bounce house with a water slide for my 3 year old daughters birthday party.  They required I pay the $218 rental fee in cash before they set up.

Once set up I found that the unit was in major disrepair.
First - the handles to climb up to the top of the slide were ripped so the kids could hardly climb to the top of the slide.
Second-At the top of the slide there was a huge rip in the fabric.  This was very dangerous because a child's foot could get stuck in the tear.
Third- There was supposed to be a pool at the bottom of the slide.  The pool was missing.  They brought a tarp as a replacement, this was not acceptable.

I canceled the order immediately and luckily I found another company to bring a replacement right away.  They told me I couldn't get my $ back that day because the driver put it in a lock box. [continued below]....
.....  On the next work day I spoke to the owner Rod Maldonado and he said he would send me a check.  I never got it.  Next I will report his company to the BBB.

I will verify this information with anyone.  I also have pictures to prove this really happened.  Call me at (((REDACTED))), if I dont answer leave a message I'll call you back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2011 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KidsBounce4Fun/South-Florida-Florida-/KidsBounce4Fun-Ripped-me-off-BIG-TIME-and-their-Bounce-House-could-have-injured-a-child-755120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KidsBounce4Fun