Complaint Review: Kids.Com - Just Our Kids

• Reported By:Buffalo Minnesota
Kids.Com - Just Our Kids
Minneapolis, Minnesota U.S.A.

Kids.Com - Just Our Kids Kids Modeling Minneapolis Minnesota

I had signed my son up with Kids.com back in 04'. Received one call from them but didn't take it, cuz it was an all day shoot for $50.00 and it would have costed me more to take off work. It was also just for Photographers to practice. But I never heard from them since then, and i had stopped taking my son in to get his pic's taken cuz it just didn't seem worth it to me anymore. They pressured me to pay the 595.00 for a 5 year contract. I was also ripped off by these people, and i don't think they should be allowed to do this. I am just reading all these other reports now, because i could never get back on the website they once had up with the kids' pictures on there.

Mandy
Buffalo, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2008 10:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KidsCom-Just-Our-Kids/Minneapolis-Minnesota-55441/KidsCom-Just-Our-Kids-Kids-Modeling-Minneapolis-Minnesota-323107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.Com - Just Our Kids