Complaint Review: Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com
Lincolnwood,IL Lincolnwood, Illinois U.S.A.

Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com Made promises of guaranteed work i.e. printwork & commercials, free pictures until my son's 8th b-day, no sitting fees, etc. etc. etc Lincolnwood Illinois

*Author of original report: "Ginny Alberts" is the front "wo-man" for the company. I'm sure she's made millions in commission!!!

Kids.com aka Justourkids.com are total scame artist. I was scamed out of $595 in 2003. My son was called for approximately 3 "potential" ads/commercials work. I have taken off my job several times in hopes of my son becoming the child star that he is. Every venue that we arrived at we were met with thousands of children who had received the same call. BTW we were given appointments and was instructed to arrive 30 minutes prior or you would be turned away. Apparently everyone else were scheduled for the same time. due to the numbers of children there. The website which is no longer available was never updated in a timely fashion if at all. I could on an on.......

V
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-AKA-JustOurKidscom/Lincolnwood-Illinois/Kidscom-AKA-JustOurKidscom-Made-promises-of-guaranteed-work-ie-printwork-commercials-317624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com

AUTHOR: queen - (U.S.A.)

Kids.com aka justourkids.com are scames BEWARE!!