Complaint Review: Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 10, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 10, 2008

• Reported By:Bronx New York
Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com
306 Broadway Lynbrook, New York U.S.A.

Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com Children Modeling SCAM and Rip Off!! Lynbrook New York

I can't believe how many people got scammed by this company including myself!

As everyone else I recieved a letter stating that my son has been brought to their attention and they would like to set up an interview because they "don't accept anyone". They had to make sure that they child or children were workable and easily presentable with great character. Yeah right! They truely had me fooled!

After I paid them the $595 for a Full Service Program I never heard from them again. I've tried to reach out to them and got the run around about how they called but if no one picks up the phone then they have to go on to the next child and so forth and now they are no where to be found!

I want my money back! As any parent I wanted to give my son an opportunity at something and I have never felt so violated because they used him to convience me.

Anyone building a lawsuit against them (if they can be found) or willing to make a case out of this, i am in. I have all paperwork and names of people.

Sherry
Bronx, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2008 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-AKA-JustOurKidscom/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/Kidscom-AKA-JustOurKidscom-Children-Modeling-SCAM-and-Rip-Off-Lynbrook-New-York-1034573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com AKA JustOurKids.com