Complaint Review: Kids.com Aka Justourkids.com

• Submitted: Sun, December 28, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, December 28, 2003

• Reported By:Chicago, Illinois
Kids.com Aka Justourkids.com
justourkids.com Chicago, Illinois U.S.A.

Kids.com Aka Justourkids.com not legitimate Internet Modeling Agency ripoff scam Chicago Illinois

I want to thank all of you for providing your story. I recieved a letter similar to those desribed. I think my child is pretty cute. I know little about child talent agencies, but I signed on with my first agent at 16. I can assure you that no rebutable agent works like this. Real agents often give you a list of recommended photographers, but you pay them directly. Real agents expect nothing up front, taking in money as a percent of your earnings. Real agents do often make additional money by offering classes, which they may encourage you to take, and may show off your talent to them, but are never required. Real agents will cease to represent you if they don't think you can get work.

I owuld have seen through this scam at the first meeting, but you all have saved me a few hours of time I don't have. I will also be sending a letter to Chicago Child warning them of this scam and directing people to this web site.

Chicago,, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2003 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-Aka-Justourkidscom/Chicago-Illinois/Kidscom-Aka-Justourkidscom-not-legitimate-Internet-Modeling-Agency-ripoff-scam-Chicago-I-76070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com Aka Justourkids.com