Complaint Review: Kids.com / Carol Saunders / Just our kids.com

• Submitted: Sun, May 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sun, May 17, 2009

• Reported By:Elkins Park Pennsylvania
Kids.com / Carol Saunders / Just our kids.com
411 Route 70 East Cherry Hill, New Jersey U.S.A.

Kids.com / Carol Saunders / Just our kids.com SCAM RIP-OFF Stole my Money and Ran Cherry Hill, New Jersey

This company is such a mess. They LIED and STOLE from me and PROMISED to represent my son for 5 years in Modeling and Commercials. If there is a Class Action Lawsuit to sue the CRAP out these jerks, Please let me know.

CAROL SAUNDERS HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING THAT YOU AND YOUR COMPANY ARE FRAUDS.

Sylvia Ann
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2009 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-Carol-Saunders-Just-our-kidscom/Cherry-Hill-New-Jersey-08034/Kidscom-Carol-Saunders-Just-our-kidscom-SCAM-RIP-OFF-Stole-my-Money-and-Ran-Cherry-452719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com / Carol Saunders / Just our kids.com