Complaint Review: Kids.com - Justourkids.com

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2008

• Reported By:Bethpage New York
Kids.com - Justourkids.com
306 Broadway Lynbrook, New York U.S.A.

Kids.com - Justourkids.com Riped me and myfamily off Lynbrook New York

We signed out kids up with JustourKids.com in 2006 and updated their pictures every 6 months. We laid out a $695 for a 5 year contract that covered both kids. We tried getting intouch with them in today to find out why they haven't sent us any info on updating the photos and found out that the company is shut down. I want my money back. This company took my hard earned money and I want justice. If any one is starting a class action suit I want in.

Cs
Bethpage, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2008 12:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-Justourkidscom/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/Kidscom-Justourkidscom-Riped-me-and-myfamily-off-Lynbrook-New-York-341128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com - Justourkids.com