Complaint Review: Kids.com LLC, Aka Justourkids.com, Aka Children In Advertising

• Submitted: Wed, October 17, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, October 17, 2007

• Reported By:Keasbey New Jersey
Kids.com LLC, Aka Justourkids.com, Aka Children In Advertising
343 Passaic Avenue, Fairfield, NJ 07004 Nationwide U.S.A.

Kids.com LLC, Aka Justourkids.com, Aka Children In Advertising I Will Hunt Down JustOurKids.com & Make Them Pay Fairfield New Jersey

I just discovered today that my family and I are victims of fraud. Kids.com closed their Fairfield, NJ doors in July 07 and are no where to be found after we signed a 5 year contract only 12 months ago. I also discovered a website that gave me all the information from soup to nuts (www.easybackgroundcheck.com/justourkids.html).

I have filed complaints today with the FTC, DCA, and am writing to several local newspapers. I not only want my $695 back, but I want to prevent other families for experiencing such an injustice. My faith in the model/talent industry is destroyed. It hurts to know that there are so many families out there like mine that are sitting and waiting to be called and have no clue that they are victims themselves.

The last complaint on this website is dated 9/26/06 which is a year ago and then now me. I am really hoping I get my money back and these people that are responsible get jail time. They should be ashamed of taking money from hard-working people and kids nonetheless....not JustMyKids!!!!!

Kelly
Keasbey, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2007 12:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-LLC-Aka-Justourkidscom-Aka-Children-In-Advertising/nationwide/Kidscom-LLC-Aka-Justourkidscom-Aka-Children-In-Advertising-I-Will-Hunt-Down-JustOurKid-279308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com LLC, Aka Justourkids.com, Aka Children In Advertising