Complaint Review: Kids.com, LLC, justourkids.com

• Reported By: Tiffany — Oxford New Jersey USA
Kids.com, LLC, justourkids.com
343 Passaic Ave Fairfield, New Jersey United States of America

Kids.com, LLC, justourkids.com is a SCAM Fairfield, New Jersey

Hello All, I am also a victim and have lost $595 to the Kids.com scam. I have all my documents from Kids.com, but it has been no help in getting my money back.

I have spoken to the BBB, New Jersey Office of the Attorney General and the FBI. The BBB and the Attorney General office has closed this investigation due to Alfred Bagwell filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy on February 16,2007 which closed on Dec.26,2007.

However in numbers we can be heard. Please let me know if there is a list already in place. If so I would like to be added. If not, I will like to start a list for all us victims with the amounts of money and photos we lost.

Per the FBI, they typically investigate fraud $1M +. If we can collect sufficient names equivalent in showing $1M in losses we can be on our way to a chance of compensation and justice.

Who's with me? -Legal advice is welcomed. - thank you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2009 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-LLC-justourkidscom/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Kidscom-LLC-justourkidscom-is-a-SCAM-Fairfield-New-Jersey-525388. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com, LLC, justourkids.com