Complaint Review: Kids.com LLC

• Submitted: Wed, September 01, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 01, 2004

• Reported By:West NY New Jersey
Kids.com LLC
343 Passaic Avenue Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Kids.com LLC RIPOFF!! THEY SAID THEY WOULD WORK WITH ME IF I HAD A PROBLEM.. STILL WAITING FOR A CALL BACK! Fairfield New Jersey

I can't believe what is happening with these people at Kids.com! I felt very uneasy when I went in and spoke with their representative but my husband was totally convinced that his son was the next Gerber baby! I did the "installment plan" and was told if I had ANY PROBLEMS to contact them ASAP and they would work something out with me. This comment was made after I asked if I could be reimbursed if I was not happy/satisfied.

I just called yesterday to see what we could "work out" because now that I have returned to work my schedule will not permit me to take a day off whenever they call me (if they should ever call me) to do a photo shoot for the baby. The woman I spoke to said someone would definately call me back but before that, she made sure she mentioned, about 3 times, the clause in that "fake contract" regarding cancelling within three days.
I am still waiting for a phonecall. If anyone has any information regarding an action against this company please let know so I can join in! I plan on reporting them to government agencies in NJ and calling "Shame on U" and "Ask Asa".

Marisel
West NY, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2004 08:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-LLC/Fairfield-New-Jersey-07004/Kidscom-LLC-RIPOFF-THEY-SAID-THEY-WOULD-WORK-WITH-ME-IF-I-HAD-A-PROBLEM-STILL-WAITING-106489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com LLC