Complaint Review: Kids.com Modeling Agency

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2007

• Reported By:RACINE Wisconsin
Kids.com Modeling Agency
1000 Skokie Blvd Suite 150 Willmette, Illinois U.S.A.

Kids.com Modeling Agency The rip off that we thought was legitimate Willmette Illinois

It started when my mom got a letter in the mail stating that kids.com was interested in my little brothers. So she called and got the appointment for my daughter seeing that my brothers were in California. We showed up on May 25, 07 and Ginny Johnson, one of the representatives, showed us all types on pictures, catalogs, and other examples of a wide variety of kids that had gotten booked through them. So at the end of the meeting, my mom paid the 595 and about a month later I took my daugher to go take her pictures. Everything seemed to be going ok. Then my mom started to become a little suspicious and had me call the office. So I did...at first I talked to a secretary who informed me that our rep would call me back...but she never did. So I started sending emails...nothing...no reply, no phone call, no letter....nothing. My mom then started checking the web and we ran across what I think was good morining america informing parents of another parents story on the eastern coast dealing with the same issue. So then we called offices back phones are disconnected...so we called all the national offices and those disconnected to...my daughter is now due for her pictures again and when I checked the website I noticed that it now has a different website name and you cannot even access the pictures anymore due to the fact that the server for the original website cannot be found. I need some assistance to figure out how to get my mother's money back or how to go about finding the company and its representatives.

Jackell
RACINE, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2007 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-Modeling-Agency/Willmette-Illinois-60091/Kidscom-Modeling-Agency-The-rip-off-that-we-thought-was-legitimate-Willmette-Illinois-288694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com Modeling Agency