Complaint Review: Kids.com Or JustourKids.com

• Submitted: Fri, March 07, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 07, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
Kids.com Or JustourKids.com
6510 N Lincoln Ave Lincolnwood, Illinois U.S.A.

Kids.com Or JustourKids.com Rip Off.. Took My Money and Now Where To Be Found Lincolnwood Illinois

In 2005, I was also contacted by Kids.com expressing their interest in my, then, 1 year old twin (boy/girl). My husband and I talked to several individuals whom at that time verified that the company was well known.

Therefore, we took the time out and went to their office for an interview at the office that was located on North Lincoln Avenue in Lincolnwood, Illinois.

During the process, several other individuals were also there being interviewed. The whole atmosphere and review session seemed genuine. So, like everyone else we sign our kids up for a 2:1 price - $595.

We did several photo sessions (I believe three). Only my son was ever called for a separate photograph session - with the intent to get a job, but he never made it -no one ever called us back.

Like everyone else, their pictures have been on the site since 2005. Not until this year that I realize the company no longer exist. I have attempted to call and visit the website with no luck. If I never found these postings, I would still be in the cloud about what is going on.

I agree with everyone else, something must be done to find the culprits and get all our money back!

Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2008 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-Or-JustourKidscom/Lincolnwood-Illinois-60712/Kidscom-Or-JustourKidscom-Rip-Off-Took-My-Money-and-Now-Where-To-Be-Found-Lincolnwood-315768. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com Or JustourKids.com