Complaint Review: Kids.com - justourkids.com

• Submitted: Sun, March 09, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, March 09, 2008

• Reported By:irvington New Jersey
Kids.com - justourkids.com
justourkids.com Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Kids.com - justourkids.com misled my child's future Fairfield New Jersey

kids.com is avery misleading company who misled my husband and I to think they were a legitimate company for a children's modeling agency. I was so wrong we paid this company $595.00 dollars in cash upon signing the 5year contract paid for photo sessions over and over to update the website and profile just to get scammed.

My child has not received any calls or jobs since we signed a cintract I can't even get in touch with the agency i feel this agency makes it bad for other legit agencies after this i don't think i am going to deal with any other agencies without a lawyer present. I will be filing a lawsuit against kids.com for all my hard earned money i thought i was using ti invest in my child's future but instead i just gave it to them for free.

Angry parent
irvington, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2008 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-justourkidscom/Fairfield-New-Jersey/Kidscom-justourkidscom-misled-my-childs-future-Fairfield-New-Jersey-316315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com - justourkids.com