Complaint Review: Kids.com (justourkids.com)

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Islip New York
Kids.com (justourkids.com)
justourkids.com Lynbrook, New York U.S.A.

Kids.com (justourkids.com) KIDS.COM TOOK EVERYONE'S MONEY AND NOW WE SHOULD TRY AND GET OUR MONEY BACK (CLASS ACTION SUIT) Lynbrook New York

I am just like the rest of the outraged parents that got ripped off from Kids.com. I signed my daughter with this agency in Sept 2004. The Sr. Rep was H. Khaleel.

I was later told by people that if any agency takes your money upfront they are not a legitimate company. Needless to say, I never got a phone call from Kids.com. regarding my daughter.

After 3yrs, of calling from time to time, my daughter was called on ONE interview. I am so disgusted and I want my money back.

If anyone knows if a Class Action Suit is being filed please let me know.

Everyone deserves there money back! They should be ashamed!!!

Kids.com (justourkids.com) SHAME ON YOU!!!!

Dee723
Islip, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 02:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom-justourkidscom/Lynbrook-New-York/Kidscom-justourkidscom-KIDSCOM-TOOK-EVERYONES-MONEY-AND-NOW-WE-SHOULD-TRY-AND-GET-OU-285489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com (justourkids.com)