Complaint Review: Kids.com

• Submitted: Wed, August 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 06, 2008

• Reported By:st paul Minnesota
justforkids.com Edina, Minnesota U.S.A.

Kids.com took over $600 and never received a single call or heard of them again! Edina Minnesota

I received a letter in the mail, so I took up the offer in 2004 when my daugther was only 2 months old. We met Tony and he made everything sound so good like a dream come true. He made things sound so promising, so we paid the $595. Did two sittings for my daughter's portfolio, but never received any calls or any assignment. We just never heard of them again since the day we met Tony. Shouldn't someone also be looking into Caryn International? Tony claimed that they were also apart of Caryn International and they Caryn International also worked with Kids.com. He advised me that if I ever can't get a hold of Kids.com then I should call Caryn International for support as well. Well... I've stopped contacting them because it got hopeless and my daughter is now going on 4 and never received anything from them! A waste of my money. If a lawsuit is filed I want in on it!

st paul, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2008 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom/Edina-Minnesota/Kidscom-took-over-600-and-never-received-a-single-call-or-heard-of-them-again-Edina-Min-360163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com