• Report: #192297

• Submitted: Fri, May 19, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, May 19, 2006

• Reported By:easton Pennsylvania
Kids.com
Fairfield, New Jersey U.S.A.

Justourkids.com, Kids.com I was sent a letter recently and brought my two children into the Fairfield, NJ office and set up a payment plan for like $795.00. One check payment went through and I need to contact my bank to stop payment on the other two checks. My children went to the photographer for pictures and I spent another hundred dollars. 40 alone for the sitting fees. My kids just got posted to their website. Fairfield New Jersey

I was sent a letter recently and brought my two children into the Fairfield, NJ office and set up a payment plan for like $795.00. One check payment went through and I need to contact my bank to stop payment on the other two checks. My children went to the photographer for pictures and I spent another hundred dollars. $40 alone for the sitting fees and then of course I had to purchase my own copies because they were sooo cute. My kids just got posted to their website. I was all excited thinking I was going to get a call for auditions. My two co-workers said to me that I shouldn't have had to pay any money up front for modeling and they informed me that I should look on the website to see if this was a scam. Well sure enough there are a lot of people complaing about them and now I am very disappointed that I didn't check this out ahead of time. But at least I can try to stop payment on the next two checks. I was really taken for a fool!

Kristina
easton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2006 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom/Fairfield-New-Jersey/Justourkidscom-Kidscom-I-was-sent-a-letter-recently-and-brought-my-two-children-into-th-192297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com