Complaint Review: Kids.com

• Submitted: Thu, August 12, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 12, 2004

• Reported By:Deerpark New York
Kids.com
306 Broadway Lynbrook, New York U.S.A.

Kids.com, - www.Just Our Kids.com Company promises a whole lot of nothing Valley Stream NY, NJ,PA,Chicago, Minnesota

I really hope that something can be done to stop this company from ripping off other people. My story is no different then the ones already on here. I wrote a compliant to the BBB and nothing was accomplished. I just took my son last week to get a so called updated photo and while I was there,I made a comment about how I thought this was such a waste and rip off.

The women replied "really, I've had a women come in with her kid and talks about how her child gets called all the time". But of course couldn't give info on who. So then I was thinking ok maybe it's the luck of the pick and I'll give it a try, until I went to go into their web site and all of this came up. it brought me back to my senses and gut feeling. I'm glad that other people are speaking out. How can we all get together and find a way to sue this company for wasting our time and money?

Lana
Deerpark, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2004 05:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom/Lynbrook-New-York-11563/Kidscom-wwwJust-Our-Kidscom-Company-promises-a-whole-lot-of-nothing-Valley-Stream-NY-103288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com