Complaint Review: KidsrKids Space Center

• Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — Clear Lake Texas United States of America
KidsrKids Space Center
151 West Texas Avenue Webster, Texas United States of America

KidsrKids Space Center Kids R Kids 62 TX Retaliation against my child's childcare! Webster, Texas

On the evening of Wednesday, June 20, 2012, the present day director called me to inform me that my child was "disbanded" from the school because I allegedly called child protective services (CPS) on the school. I informed the director that I did not make a phone call to CPS. She proceeded to say Yeah, mmmhmmmm. Your name is all over the report". I re-stated that I did not call CPS. I asked her if my child could finish out the remainder of the week, which was Thursday and Friday. The director said "No. She is not allowed back at the school". I asked if they were going to give me money for the childcare services that I would not be receiving on Thursday and Friday because I had already paid them in full for the whole week. She said "No.".Hypothetically, even if someone does call CPS on a school or person, I do not believe that the school should retaliate on the child by "disbanding" them from the school. Furthermore, if they chose to retaliate against my childs childcare for days I already paid for, they should have at a minimum refunded the money for those two days. I believe these actions are in result of bad business practices.

Earlier that day, when I dropped my child off, my child hid under the computer and said "I am scared Mommy." My child told me this when we went into the class room as well. At that point I knew I had to request for my child to switch classrooms for my child comfortability. I went into the director office and proceeded to ask. The present day director was unconcerned and not receptive to my proposition.

I would not advise using this school as a means of childcare because if I hypothetically did call CPS, why would you retaliate against the child? What would be the purpose? Their purpose of retaliation is questionable in my opinion. Luckily my child is young and I do not have to explain why they were retaliated against, but it is not right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KidsrKids-Space-Center/Webster-Texas-77598/KidsrKids-Space-Center-Kids-R-Kids-62-TX-Retaliation-against-my-childs-childcare-Webster-902427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KidsrKids Space Center