Complaint Review: Kijiji

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: Regina — Toronto Ontario Canada
Kijiji

Kijiji Kijiji Canada My account had been blocked, and no explanation had been received yet Toronto, Internet

I have posted a ad on kijiji to advise people from doing business with a company that did bad business to my husband, and somehow they blocked me from advertising in their website.

Ive been blocked, but even when I try to ask by many emails to Kijiji about why they block me, no answer, can you please help me with this matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kijiji/internet/Kijiji-Kijiji-Canada-My-account-had-been-blocked-and-no-explanation-had-been-received-ye-1001476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kijiji