Complaint Review: Kijiji

• Updated: Tue, December 15, 2009

• Reported By: Edisse — Internet Canada
Kijiji

Kijiji Theft, mislead, lack of communication, reason=99 Internet

I advertised my ATV on kijiji. About 1 hour after I posted my ad, I received an email that said, "Ad deleted by userID = 6207029, reason=OTHER=99" The email also included a link to their terms of use page, I read them over and found that my ad complied with all of them.

Confused I emailed kijiji and received no response, I opened a ticket on their site with no response, also started a discussion on their forums to which the trolls swarmed, so... Now i'm out 25 bucks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kijiji/internet/Kijiji-Theft-mislead-lack-of-communication-reason99-Internet-539655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kijiji