Complaint Review: Kilian Richards

• Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: ColdWorld2012 — Mckinney Texas United States of America
Kilian Richards

Kilian Richards Kilian Richards is a scam Internet

My experience with Kilian was frustrating as well. I called him and he gave me somewhat of a reading mainly what he felt wanted to hear like the usual " Your ex is still in love with you and that he can fix the problem and make him apologize for everytthing that he has put me through.

My ex never really put me through any heartache. he got himself into some trouble and we lost touch when he had to go back to his home state.I just wanted him to feel comfortable enough to come back to me and possibly rekindle what we had. When I called Kilian he had sent me a link for a free reading with love psychic Robin through USPyschic.com (also a ripoff). I accidently hit the wrong link and he was so mad he hung up the phone.

I called him back and told him I was willing to pay him for his work. Thank God I didn't. He told me he was going into retirement because he was so mad that I had made a mistake. He told me that I would have to pay him $400 and each day I didn't call it would go up another $400. Also some crap about I would carry the karma of all the clients that were in need of his help and that my spirit guide was mad at me because I made The overly arrogant Kilian Richards retire. He told me I would lose everything if I didn't. I still have everything to this day. I talked to a real psychic (psychicwayne1.com) and I received a genuine reading and his prices are reasonable. Although he does not do conjure work he is pretty reputable among celebrities. The best spells to do are the ones you do yourself. Lucky Mojo is a good website to learn about conjure work and there are forums for any questions you have about spell work. Its fun to do your own work and it is more personal. They even have a radio show. The history; supplies ;spell kits and instructions are readily available and quite fascinating. Don't deny yourself of your own inner power. Seriously the spells work and everything you need to know is in the forum and the supplies detailed instructions for use and it gives you a better understanding of how magic works and gives insight on scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kilian-Richards/internet/Kilian-Richards-Kilian-Richards-is-a-scam-Internet-925159. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kilian Richards