Complaint Review: Killer MotorSports

• Reported By: cherokee0629 — Randolph Virginia United States of America
Killer MotorSports
2505 Gravel Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76118 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Killer MotorSports UTV Fort Worth, Texas

We order 2 utv from this company. We ordered Nov. 28 and only received one. Called the place and "oops we over looked this we will ship it out today (Dec.12) and we will send you a tracking number tomorrow." I called back on Dec. 14 and was told that they would be shipping it that night and would call back with a shipping number. Still nothing. I called again Dec 19, was put on hold three times each time was disconnected since I was on hold for so long. Was sent to a voice mail, left a message that if it is not shipped out they we would like our money back. By the fourth call some one answered from sell and gave me a tracking number from Road Runner Transportation, was told that it was out of their hand that they could not give back refund now. Dec. 20 I checked tracking number to find that out it could not be found. So I start to calling again. 3 hrs of calling got someone that put me on hold till it disconnected after 20 min, second person did the same thing. When I got some one that claim to be a supervisor she told me that they know who I am that they are a small com[any with only 15 people work there that they have a lot of orders, and told me that the tracking number is correct. With that I called Road Runner near where their warehouse is at in Riverside CA, to have them tell me that they have not be contacted by Killer Motorsports. So just what I am going to be doing today Dec. 21. I hear a Lawyer knocking on my door.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Killer-MotorSports/Fort-Worth-Texas-76118/Killer-MotorSports-UTV-Fort-Worth-Texas-985362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Killer MotorSports