Complaint Review: Killer Motorsports (Doug Bell)

• Submitted: Sun, June 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, June 16, 2013

• Reported By: Dave — Hesperia Michigan
Killer Motorsports (Doug Bell)
2505 Gravel Road Fort Worth, Texas USA

Killer Motorsports (Doug Bell) Cannot get warranty parts Fort Worth Texas

Back in May 2013 I purchased a 2013 ODES 150cc Blazer Mid UTV
I had the chain tenchner break and the drivers set was also broke on the first day I got it. I have tried to work with Killer Motorsports  with no luck. So I then tried going right to Odes just my luck I have to deal with the same guy how now works for Odes. I have sent pictures they ask for I filled out there online form they do not return my calls I paid $2650.00 for this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2013 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Killer-Motorsports-Doug-Bell/Fort-Worth-Texas-76118/Killer-Motorsports-Doug-Bell-Cannot-get-warranty-parts-Fort-Worth-Texas-1059622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Killer Motorsports (Doug Bell)