Complaint Review: Killer Motorsports

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: jake18431 — Honesdale Pennsylvania United States of America
Killer Motorsports
2505 Gravel Rd. Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Killer Motorsports I ordered over the telephone a 2011 powersports vehicle (UTV) from Killer Motorsports. Included in the deal was a free pair of gloves, 1 helmet (free) and the roof. Fort Worth, Texas

HiSun was purchased over the telephone on 1/26/2012.  I put the call on speaker phone so we could all talk to them.  Present for the phone call was my husband, myself and our neighbor.  The deal that we made with Casey at Killer Motorsports was for the purchase of an 800cc HiSun side by side.  Included in the deal for free was 1 pair of gloves, 1 helmet, and the roof.  He also said he would throw in 2 oil filters.  We also purchased a 2 year warranty.  We have never received the gloves, helmet, roof or oil filters or proof of the wrranty.

We received the unit on 2/8/2012 from UPS.  We had to unload the unit from the truck, there was no lift to set it down.  We had to unload the truck with a backhoe.  We put the unit together, the only thing missing were the sundry box locks.  I called Casey at Killer Motorsports and was put in his voice mail.  I called there several times and never received a return call.  I e mailed Casey several times and never received any answers.  I have gotten through to other people at Killer motorsports but they all transfer me back to Casey, who never returns my calls!

Do not purchase anything from them because they lie!  They do not follow through with the deals they make.  They throw in all the free stuff just to sell the unit!  They do not honor their sale agreements!  I have reported this to the Attorney General's office in Texas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Killer-Motorsports/Fort-Worth-Texas-76118/Killer-Motorsports-I-ordered-over-the-telephone-a-2011-powersports-vehicle-UTV-from-Kil-971805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Killer Motorsports