Complaint Review: Killer Motorsports

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: Ryan — College Station Texas United States of America
Killer Motorsports
2505 Gravel Road Fort Worth, TX 76118 Forth Worth, Texas United States of America

Killer Motorsports Complete Ripoff shipped wrong parts don't care to replace and shipped bike without parts Forth Worth, Texas

I ordered a SSR 125 Pitbike from this company and I did receive it with a pair of blue goggles even though I asked for red goggles. This isn't really a big deal, but they agreed to send another pair and didn't send the right pair. The company is completly unorganized and unprofessional. I then after riding my bike for a couple weeks noticed that one of my rear brake pads was missing. I started a warranty claim and it has been two weeks and have yet to send me parts out. I have contacted them every other day inorder to get my parts, but they have failed to do so.

Never buy from Killer motorsports as it is a complete ripoff and they have horrible customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Killer-Motorsports/Forth-Worth-Texas-/Killer-Motorsports-Complete-Ripoff-shipped-wrong-parts-dont-care-to-replace-and-shipped-887659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Killer Motorsports