Complaint Review: Killer Motorsports

• Updated: Sun, March 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jody — Crane Missouri United States of America
Killer Motorsports
2505 Gravel Road Ft Worth, Texas United States of America

Killer Motorsports rip off Killer Motorsports Purchased a Go cart/Dune Buggy in 2011, and received after numerous phone calls, and forwarding damaged pictures to their e mail, which is killermotorsports.com, without any response. Now I'm receiv Ft Worth, Texas

Killer Motorsports located in Ft Worth, Texas attempted to deliver the Go cart/Dune buggy in 2011, couldn't get it off of their truck.  The truck driver had my 23 yr old daughter, and my 19 year old son who has Down Syndrome get up into his truck to help him push it out onto the lift loader.  Of course they should not have been ask to get up into the truck.  The truck driver left with the GC/DB.  I had to find the tracking #, and found it was located at a warehouse in Springfield, Mo.  I made numerous attempts via e mail, and phone to deliver the item.  A tow truck showed up at my home. and unloaded the GC/DB.  The driver informed me he could not take it back to the warehouse.  There are several damages to the GC/DB which I immediately called the company and spoke with Michelle, where she offered $500.00 off if we would keep the GC/DB as is.  I told he no, I ordered and expect nothing more than a brand new 2011 GC/DB.  KMS sent out parts for us to replace.  The seats are punctured with small holes, the tail pipe was all bent up, and the control panel was broken, paint chipped, and scratched all over.  We paid a little over $3,ooo.oo for this GC/DB.  It's also a 2010 model, we ordered and should have received a 2011 model.  No one returned my calls, or e mails.  I received a threatening letter, and phone call from KMS 3/10/12.  We have the title as paid, and a receipt as paid in full.  KMS is saying we stole it from them.  We live in Missouri, they are located in FT Worth, Tx.  Don't know why they are being so dishonest.  Although I have read several comments on their dishonesty.  Thank You for your listening ear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Killer-Motorsports/Ft-Worth-Texas-76118/Killer-Motorsports-rip-off-Killer-Motorsports-Purchased-a-Go-cartDune-Buggy-in-2011-and-852121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Killer Motorsports