Complaint Review: Kim Anderson

• Updated: Fri, December 23, 2011

• Reported By: Kim — Pittsford New York United States of America
Kim Anderson
Pacoima, California United States of America

Kim Anderson Ripped Off. ordered slippers on 11/30 and still have not received slippers after paying rush shipping and today is 12/23. customer service hung up on me! Pacoima, California

My sister ordered two pairs of slippers on November 30, 2011 for my granddaughters.  She paid rushed shipping and the order came out to $90.00 for two pairs of slippers with shipping, which is unheard of anyway.  I called customer service today and the order is still processing.  She could not give me any logical answers as to why these aren't here yet.  She hung up on me after two minutes.  I want recourse for this.  I would either like the slippers as promised by the shipping I paid for or I want my sister to get a full refund!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2011 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Anderson/Pacoima-California-91331/Kim-Anderson-Ripped-Off-ordered-slippers-on-1130-and-still-have-not-received-slippers-813177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Anderson