Complaint Review: Kim & Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies

• Updated: Wed, December 22, 2010

• Reported By: jend — Regina Saskatchewan Canada
Kim & Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies
3514 13th Ave Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

Kim & Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies Crazy Rip Off Artists!! Regina, Saskatchewan Canada

I used these characters to do my wedding cake. I requested them to do my cake in cup cakes. I wanted them full and to have a poinsettia flower and a snow flake decoration on each one. I also asked for individual cookies done for my husband in a decoration that ment something to him. These were my favors for my guests.

First problem was that they were paid in full a few months prior to the wedding, all they needed was a deposit for the cupcake stand. I also paid them in full for my cookies. I had a medical emergency the week prior to the wedding and was not able to get this "deposit" check to them but promised them it would be there by my mother. They called 5-6 times that week asking for it.

2nd they were told to be at the hall @ no later than 12 NOON to deliver the cake and they showed up a 2:30, my dad had to wait for them and the wedding started @ 3 he was almost late.

3rd and most important that they SCREWED up ROYAL. Not only did they not make the cookies that were paid for but they left a refund check tucked under the edge of the cake. They did not inform me in the 5-6 times they called to DEMAND payment for the cake stand that they were not going to make these or that there was any problems with the cookie!!! TOTALLY disrespectful.

Thank god I had another back up plan. They were contacted multiple times and no phone calls returned nor did they respond to any email that I had sent.

It has been a while since it happened. But it is something that still haunts the day I got Married.

I hope that anyone who reads this knows that they SUCK and will not deliver the product the way you asked or well may not even deliver!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 04:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Ashlees-Cakes-Cookies/Regina-Saskatchewan-S4t-1P9/Kim-Ashlees-Cakes-Cookies-Crazy-Rip-Off-Artists-Regina-Saskatchewan-Canada-674431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim & Ashlee's Cakes & Cookies