Complaint Review: Kim G. Sims, Attorney at Law

• Submitted: Fri, December 06, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, October 07, 2010

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
Kim G. Sims, Attorney at Law
1279 Lamar Memphis, Tennessee U.S.A.
  • Phone: 901-725-7132
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Kim Sims, Attorney at Law Sold me out in divorce to the otherside Rip-off Memphis Tennessee

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.......

*Consumer Comment: Memphis Divorce Attorneys are Scam Artist

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Liar, You never paid for the services you received.

Misrepresented me in my divorce hearings. Was always unprepared for court. Stopped informing of court dates. Did not inform me of Divorce Decree hearing, got screwed over with that. I'm paying child support, and still have not seen my sons and its going on over a year. She's done nothing to get me to see my kids. She went to court concerning child support,and didn't inform me.

I found out when I got my check for only $72.00. Child support took my whole check. Then she lied about her not knowing about it, then she came back and told me that she went to the hearing. She has copies of my check stub, but agreed with my x-spouse's lawyer that I make over $3000/mos when I don't. Wrong child support being taken out.

She's done nothing to resolve this. Furthermore, she did not tell me I had 30 days to appeal my divorce decree, but not it's to late. I got srewed with that as well. I wouldn't recommend this lawyer to no one. She doesn't call, she rip me off, and I'm still trying to find my kids. I don't know where they are,but I'm still paying child support. She never believed in me,and my side of the story. She just wanted the money. I truly believe she was paid off to screw me, and my life up.

R.
Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2002 03:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-G-Sims-Attorney-at-Law/Memphis-Tennessee-38104/Kim-Sims-Attorney-at-Law-Sold-me-out-in-divorce-to-the-otherside-Rip-off-Memphis-Tennes-37428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim G. Sims, Attorney at Law

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN, COMPLAIN.......

AUTHOR: Aaron Ayers - (United States of America)

This guy Kevin needs to get some serious help.  Gone through 3 lawyers?  Sounds like its more than that.  Maybe the problem is YOU, not the lawyer.  Hmmmm...

Memphis Divorce Attorneys are Scam Artist

AUTHOR: Kevin - (U.S.A.)

Typical Memphis Divorce attorney's in a divorce..  I had 3 different attorney's that stabbed me in the back during my divorce.   Aaron Ayers will do nothing for you but take your money and basically ignore you..  Linda Teems will tell you she will do everything for you until the very day of the trial then she will stab you in the back because she doesnt want to earn the money you paid her by having to work in a court room..  Jim Fisher will finish you off if there is anything left after that.

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Liar, You never paid for the services you received.

AUTHOR: K - (U.S.A.)

I have never in my practice of law not informed any client of hearings pertaining to their cases. If you are who I think you are, you know you had blood tests on one child and you were well aware of all the proceedings in your divorce. You never paid for the services you received. Furthermore, I lost time and money in an attempt to help you. Some people you can't help.