Complaint Review: Kim Johnson

• Submitted: Thu, August 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, August 05, 2004

• Reported By:Ferndale Michigan
Kim Johnson
1100 Southfield Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 313-383-7200
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Kim Johnson ripoff took money bailed on the case Lincoln Park Michigan

I gave this attorney 650.00 to attend a custody hearing with me that I myself prepared all the paperwork for. We were in front of the judge less than 10 minutes and I was told I would have won the case anyway. He prepared the motion for child support after the hearing which I'm sure didn't take more than 15-20 minutes. When the time came to go in front of the referee to decide on support he told me I would have to give him another 750.00. So this man is worth 1300.00 a hour. I doubt it. He was the fourth attorney I hired to help me with this case and he was the fourth attorney to rip me off. I'll never hire another attorney as long as I live. As far as I'm concerned all they care about is money. I hope the b*****d's wife leaves him for a woman.

Ferndale, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2004 04:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Johnson/nationwide/Kim-Johnson-ripoff-took-money-bailed-on-the-case-Lincoln-Park-Michigan-102224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Johnson