Complaint Review: Kim Nails

• Reported By: MJ — Jamaica New York United States of America
Kim Nails
17703 Union Tpke. Fresh Meadows, New York United States of America

Kim Nails Racist and Unprofessional Fresh Meadows, New York

This afternoon, after having a great time at the Barnes and Noble across the street, I decided to go to KIM NAILS for a massage.  As I entered the facility the receptionist was on the phone and I politely waited for her to finish.  However, two other workers (a male and female) where in the back.  They saw me walk in. However, they didn't  bother to even ask me if I needed help or even attempt to get up and come my way.

The receptionist, who was still on the phone, realized this and asked me what I wanted. I told her, she gave me the price and then she summoned the male with her hand to come and help me. He then waved at the female worker sitting by him to go attend to me.  This whole time this interaction is going on I'm standing there looking stupid and the other
customers are looking at me like what's going on.

After standing there, looking stupid for 30 seconds or so, the woman in the back got up and came my way.  She proceeded to ask the the receptionist and I what I wanted.  I repeated to her that I wanted a 20 minute massage.  She then summoned the young man to come and give me a massage.  He did not so much as budge.

He just sat there with his smartphone doing whatever. I looked over at him and he was just  sitting there.  Bye this time, I'm thinking, "Are they serious?"  This began to seem racist, as if  to say, "I don't want to massage the black guy." Even if that wasn't their intention that is how they caused me to feel.  It was completely UNWELCOMING and UNPROFESSIONAL.  I've been to many nail/massage parlors and never was treated like this...NEVER!!!

I finally had enough and walked out.  Morale of the story: DO NOT GO TO KIM NAILS!! Don't waste your time! Don't waste your money! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Nails/Fresh-Meadows-New-York-11366/Kim-Nails-Racist-and-Unprofessional-Fresh-Meadows-New-York-884314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Nails