Complaint Review: Kim Rogers-Harris

• Updated: Fri, February 01, 2013

• Reported By: Dana — Midland Texas USA
Kim Rogers-Harris
2451 Avenida Cortes Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Kim Rogers-Harris Cool Blue Talent, K. Harris, Kim Rogers Scam, Liar, slum lord, bad parent Las Vegas , Nevada

*Author of original report: WOW Rilee and KIM are this desperate to not let people know their scam

*Consumer Comment: crystal leigh harris, crystal leigh featherstone, crissy leigh featherstone

*Consumer Suggestion: This says it all about the author of these fake complaints

*Consumer Comment: Crystal Leigh Featherstone, Crissy Featherstone

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: You know me Crystal Leigh Crissy Featherstone

*Author of original report: I have never met or know a Hilary B

*Author of original report: Kim Harris post an obvious reply... Trickery as usual.

*Consumer Comment: Draw your own conclusion

In 2009 Kim Harris (sister) begged my husband and I to move in her residence of 2451 Avenida Cortes Henderson Nevada. She attempted to rent and sale the home numerous times and was told she needed to make $20,000.00 in upgrades before any legal entity would rent her home. Kim needed to move to Texas for one year for her alcoholic mother Maureen Rogers and the hope was to get the last $45,000.00 the mother had. Well, called upon my family to help pay her mortgae she would nt be anle to pay and run www.coolbluetalent. com the entire year of 2009-2010 until her return. I hinking she was a good and decent person fell for her lines.

The home had no working furnace, OVEN, dishwasher, faulty plumbing, and disgusting carpet as well as the paint was in disgrace. The kitchen showed a foundation that was leaning toward the back. This entire time between, 2009-2012 we paid my so-called family $1150. [continued below]....
.....00, while I was paid $80.00 a week through Pay Pal for running her entire company; (family right).

AFTERMATH:

One year before my departure to Texas she was alerted to. She then made up lies and turned my nephews and nieces against me after all I have done for her. She then took a personal law suit out against her own nephew, me, and my husband, and her own friend heather stating we owed for the home she neglected. Kim Harris states WE ruined appliances that never worked, a carpet that was destroyed in 2006, a furnace broken since 2005, a foundation she never as a home owner maintained, and here is the kickerPLUMBING

FACTS:

Kim Harris owes us $1,800.00 for fixing her air conditioner, and $20, 000.00 for renting an unlivable place and slandering her own family.  Kim Harris has even resorted to having her children call family members and curse them for telling the truth in legal documents. This woman is a tyrant that needs to be shown to the world for her dirty misgivings. Sociopath describes Kim Harris completely.

Today:

We are still fighting her in court, and I say stay away from this hateful, wicked woman.  The damage she will unfold is unreal. She is highly capable of lying to your face and can even pass a lie detector test as she did when she defrauded Progressive Insurance.  (BTW, she bragged about that one).

Kim Harris Coolbluetalent.com 702-306-4135/702-207-2500

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 07:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Rogers-Harris/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89074/Kim-Rogers-Harris-Cool-Blue-Talent-K-Harris-Kim-Rogers-Scam-Liar-slum-lord-bad-paren-1004506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Rogers-Harris

WOW Rilee and KIM are this desperate to not let people know their scam

AUTHOR: Crystal Featherstone - (USA)

WOw how far will you people go to not admit you have stolen from CLIENTS? Now you have written apology letters and made up names and accused me of prostitution???? With Carmen??? Who is that? wow you people will suffer business wise until you pay your talent on time without bull. My question is.. What reputable agency hires PROSTITUTES??? WOW...

So COOL BLUE TALENT HIRE PROSTITUTES TO BOOK MODELS? WOW

crystal leigh harris, crystal leigh featherstone, crissy leigh featherstone

AUTHOR: carmen vasquez - (United States of America)

I know what you did and where you are.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

This says it all about the author of these fake complaints

AUTHOR: Hillary B - (United States of America)

This should end all concerns whether these posts are real !!  this is the person who posted all the complaints against this company.

Crystal Leigh Featherstone

Crystal Leigh Featherstone, Crissy Featherstone

AUTHOR: Hillary B - (United States of America)

Crystal Leigh Featherstone, Crissy Featherstone, and now posting under Dana Featherstone, all the same person posting all the comments and complaints about this company.

Draw you own conclusion: paste url   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d53XkompDd4

#5 REBUTTAL Individual responds

You know me Crystal Leigh Crissy Featherstone

AUTHOR: Hillary B - (United States of America)

oh but you do know me Crystal Leigh Harris, Crystal Featherstone, Crissy Featherstone also posting as Dana Featherstone.

You know me because you stole my identity years ago, and I now know who you are and where you live because you are all over the internet. You and i used to prostitute together, ringing any bells???  I don't know who these people are that you are writing about, but i know you.

I have never met or know a Hilary B

AUTHOR: Crystal Featherstone - (USA)

This is sad the steps Kim Harris has taken. I have never known a Hilary B in my life it is an obvious attempt to discredit the truth. SAD. NO Hilary B exist Kim Harris. WOW. The lowest of lows rears it's head!

Kim Harris post an obvious reply... Trickery as usual.

AUTHOR: Crystal Featherstone - (USA)

To try to gain any attention to the fact I am Crystal Leigh Harris now married, (she attended my wedding) I am now Crystal Leigh Featherstone. Kim Harris is showing that she has no rebuttal for the lies, and faulty claims placed upon me. I am ending this go-back-and-forth. Kim Harris you have lied about many key points of your life. At some point be honest. The assessment on your home years before I accepted your plea to take over your mortgage is public information. You have no grounds and will reap what you sow.

BTW another one of your clients (talent) has contacted me on your lack of payment on two commercials over eight months ago. At this point your headed for destruction with your illegal behavior. To state I never worked for you is almost laughable to many people who only met me in 2009-2010 while you were in Texas with your problems. I regret helping you.

The post is true and factual.
Crystal Leigh Featherstone
Midland Texas.

Draw your own conclusion

AUTHOR: Hillary B - (United States of America)

All Written by the Same person?  Crystal Leigh Harris , Crissy Featherstone, Midland Texas, has herself listed as an employee, and actor, an ex-employee, a consumer, an owner, a family member, and ex-family member, she's not by a consumer, not by an employee, and not worthy of this reply however she keeps posting and posting like an obsession copy and paste this url: