Complaint Review: Kim Taylor

*Consumer Comment: Doesn't Use Real Name

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Law suit

*Consumer Suggestion: Defamation

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Wrong Information

Kim Taylor is a thief, and a w***.  She spreads her legs for anyone she thinks can bring her money or power.  She was fired from her job at the hospital for stealing from patients.  She was fired from her job at the hair salon for stealing from her employer.  She lies on job applications so she can get work.  She has divorced twice, all for sleeping with someone she thought could bring her more money.  She's been stealing from her factory job for years, but has not got caught or slept her way out of it when she does.  She slept with a department head at the factory and he wound up leaving over it.  She ruins lives in order to get more and more.  She has kids, and that is sad that they have a mom like her.  Hopefully she will have no more.

You need to watch this one, she will lie and steal to no end.

That is right, she is in WESTPORT INDIANA, ALMOST 30 YEARS OLD IN 2010.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2010 09:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Taylor/Westport-Indiana-47283/Kim-Taylor-Con-Artist-W-Thief-Westport-Indiana-558245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Taylor

Doesn't Use Real Name

AUTHOR: Shon - (USA)

Have you contacted Ripoff Report to see if that information can be gotten via a subpoena?  If not, I think people will realize they are lies if someone can't even use their real name when making such accusations.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Law suit

AUTHOR: Kim - (United States of America)

I would file a civil law suit against this person. Its the facts of getting the information to prove who wrote this. I dont know how to get the proof of this person because they used a fake name to write the stuff as they did to get on my facebook to. They messaged my inbox under this Laura but that is not the persons real name.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Defamation

AUTHOR: Shon - (U.S.A.)

Kim,  I wouldn't have even responded to this if I were you.  You shouldn't have to defend your integrity if none of this is true.  What you should do is file a civil law suit for defamation of character.  Thousands upon thousands of people read these reports.  I'm sure you would win your case.  Her accusations are all in black and white.  Good luck.

#4 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Wrong Information

AUTHOR: Kim - (United States of America)

Hi my name is Kim Taylor. I am 31 years old and I am being accused of stuff that is not true at all.  The person that wrote this information does not even go by the name they wrote. If you accuse someone of doing something you should be able to stand behind your words and not try and cover yourself.  I am not afraid to admit when I am wrong or done something wrong.  I was a selfish spoiled child and adult. I was inconsiderate of peoples feelings. I judged people before I spoke to them.

I had a child at 17 my senior year.  I raised this child as a single mother until I got married on November 26, 1999.  This is my only marriage, you can go to Greensburg Court House and find that information out.  I had a child when I was 21 during my marriage.  I got a divorce in 2009 not because I slept with anyone. I left the marriage it was not fair to my children that I stay married and make our homelife miserable. My children are my life and always have been.  I now have three children cause I had one when I was 29.

I am a single mother of these children and I have taken care of my children very well.  I have not ever dated someone for money.  I doubt I would of married the guy that I did if it was for money.  I have not ever got fired from a hospital, I have not stolen and I am 31 now and I will not start now.

The information on this page is not correct. These reports are not even investagated to find out if the information is true or not true. These reports can not be removed and this will be on here for the rest of my life. When stuff that is said that is not true it hurts more then just the person that it is about.

Kim Taylor