Complaint Review: Kimball Bridge Dental Commons

• Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Jimmy — Georgia
Kimball Bridge Dental Commons
4380 Kimball Bridge Rd, Alpharetta, Georgia USA

Kimball Bridge Dental Commons They sent an expensive bill to my insurance for doing nothing but x-ray Alpharetta Georgia

I should have avoided this place when I had already searched for reviews online. I went there only because I just wanted a general cleaning and I have never had any dental problems. I had routine cleanning every 6 months and floss everyday. How bad could it be? However, things happened exactly as what I found from others' reviews. They took X-rays, poked my gum hardly untill it bled to convince I had gum disease, suggested a very expensive treatment plan, insisted deep cleanning and refused to do general cleanning for me. The total visit is about 30 mins in waiting room and 30 mins in lab.

A few days later, they sent a $238 bill to my insurance for x-rays and oral evaluation. I called the office asking why nobody mentioned earlier about how much they would charge. The manager said it was their courtesy of NOT telling me first but directly sending it to my insurance because they assumed my insurance covered 100%.

For additional information, many dentists advitise Free - $29 for Exam, X-ray and Cancer & Gum Screening.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimball-Bridge-Dental-Commons-/Alpharetta-Georgia-30022/Kimball-Bridge-Dental-Commons-They-sent-an-expensive-bill-to-my-insurance-for-doing-noth-1066122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimball Bridge Dental Commons