stick

Complaint Review: Kimball Tirey St John Adrienne R. Kelley and Angelique Marquez

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, January 19, 2012

• Reported By: 2012reckoning — San Diego California United States of America
Kimball Tirey St John Adrienne R. Kelley and Angelique Marquez
7676 Hazard Center Dr. San Diego, California United States of America

Kimball Tirey St John Adrienne R. Kelley and Angelique Marquez Angelique Marques, Kimball Tirey St. John are scam artists that I believe operate illegally San Diego, California

These people should and will be thrown in jail. The FBI is looking at them and their practices now. They are rude, arrogant, and absolutely fruadulent in my opinion. They are refusing to provide me LEGAL documentation that shows I owe a debt, and they have sent me multiple reponses to my repeated requests demanding documentation that only tell me they have complied but have yet to send me a single document that shows me proof of the debt (which I don't owe). I have filed a complaint with the FTC and I am taking these people to court. I encourage EVERYONE to file a complaint with the FTC that has a problem with these people, as well as the California state bar complaint division. Put these arrogant fraudulent people out of business!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimball-Tirey-St-John-Adrienne-R-Kelley-and-Angelique-Marquez/San-Diego-California-92108/Kimball-Tirey-St-John-Adrienne-R-Kelley-and-Angelique-Marquez-Angelique-Marques-Kimball-825410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimball Tirey St John Adrienne R. Kelley and Angelique Marquez