Complaint Review: Kimball tirey st.john

• Reported By: AC — Springfield Missouri United States of America
Kimball tirey st.john
San Diego, California United States of America

Kimball tirey st.john Shady Collections San Diego, California

They must be good since they managed to garnish my civilian wages by getting a default judgement for an apartment I never lived in, in a state I never lived in, WHILE I was on active duty in the military!
When I called the number on the info provided to my employer, they were rude and said that i should've came to court. Not sure how I accomplish that half way across the country serving our country.. Great Job!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimball-tirey-stjohn/San-Diego-California-/Kimball-tirey-stjohn-Shady-Collections-San-Diego-California-977650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimball tirey st.john