Complaint Review: Kimball's Custom Masonry

• Updated: Mon, August 26, 2013

• Reported By: Lotus_Eater — Cave Creek Arizona
Kimball's Custom Masonry
250 W Juniper #5, Gilbert, AZ 85233 Gilbert, Arizona USA

Kimball's Custom Masonry Kimball Washburn Masonry pavers flagstone Gilbert Arizona

I paid Kimball’s Custom Masonry to install almost 8000 sq feet of pavers at my house as well as doing some flagstone and stone siding on my new pool. The job he did seemed good but a short time later the pavers that cover the front of my yard have caved in, the concrete used around the edges of the pavers is falling off, and some of the stone has fallen off my spa. I called Kimball who ignored my voice mails for the longest time. When I finally got hold of him he came to the house, looked at the issues and said he would have someone come and fix it. He lied. Now its 6 months later and he won’t answer the phone when I call him and does not return voice mails. The pavers have caved in worse in the front yard so I guess I’m going to have to pay someone else to fix it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, THEY ARE A RIPOFF!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimballs-Custom-Masonry/Gilbert-Arizona-85233/Kimballs-Custom-Masonry-Kimball-Washburn-Masonry-pavers-flagstone-Gilbert-Arizona-1079222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimball's Custom Masonry