Complaint Review: Kimberly Dixon

• Reported By: Kimberly Dixon — Butte Montana United States of America
Kimberly Dixon
1301 E Tower Schaumburg IL 60173-4331 Internet United States of America

Kimberly Dixon Predatory Lending Internet

I have refinanced with this company a few times.  Each time I called to tell them a problem, their solution was to put me in a new loan.  I don't have perfect credit, so at times this was my only option.  Now that I am not working 3 jobs to pay this mortgage, I can't keep up with the payments.  I have been looking for someone to refinance for years now.  I have been through the hardship program with Beneficial and each time I have to re-submit a mountain of paper work every 6 months, just to get a menial lowering of my payment and interest rate.  I simply want a decent loan.  They are not refinancing at this time. (how convenient) My home loan and my home value are very close, now that the market has changed.  I have little to no equity in the home.  Nobody else will refinance because of that!  I am current on my loan, so there is no help through HUD or other government services.  My loan is at 11.209 percent, 40 year, fixed rate, conventional loan.  I owe 139,000 approximately and my payment is $1697.00 and that includes escrow.  This is highway robbery.  I am up against a wall and feel my only recourse is to let it default.  I have owned this house since 1987.  Something needs to be done with this company.  They are taking advantage of good people.  I simply want a decent loan!  I pay only $49 dollars toward the principle.  Is there help out there?

Kimberly Dixon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimberly-Dixon/internet/Kimberly-Dixon-Predatory-Lending-Internet-975089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimberly Dixon