Complaint Review: Kimberly Hicks, Liberty Mutual Insurance

• Updated: Tue, July 31, 2012

• Reported By: hatekimbridges — kennesaw Georgia United States of America
Kimberly Hicks, Liberty Mutual Insurance
3161 Cobb Parkway Kennesaw, Georgia United States of America

Kimberly Hicks, Liberty Mutual Insurance Kimberly B Hicks Fraud, Thief, Liar, Misfit, Stupid B)*&) Kennesaw, Georgia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Completely False

I am in my late 60's and I went to this woman to get auto, life and home insurance.  She charged me almost my entire life savings for whole life insurance.  She never told me it was a big commission for her!  She took all of my money and she is nothing more than fraudulent white trash!  I found out after looking her up on line that she does this type of selling for nothing more than money!  She took my life savings.  When I went back to get a refund and ask for term insurance she laughed at me and told me there was nothing that she could do.  Shame on this fraud for taking advantage of me and my life's worth.  I hope you rot in hell Kim Bridges of Liberty Mutual.  Also, look into her past, did you know her husband is a cocaine user and her daughter was born to her while she was on the same white powder.  Quit ruining lifes!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 06:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimberly-Hicks-Liberty-Mutual-Insurance/Kennesaw-Georgia-/Kimberly-Hicks-Liberty-Mutual-Insurance-Kimberly-B-Hicks-Fraud-Thief-Liar-Misfit-Stup-892938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimberly Hicks, Liberty Mutual Insurance

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Completely False

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

Hello, I am not sure who wrote such a profane lie.  This website allows users to write anonymous and false claims about other individuals without any facts proving the ridiculous claims true.  Kimberly is the most honest individual and would never steer a person in the wrong direction when selling any type of insurance.

If you would like to speak to her directly regarding this completely baseless claim, please contact her office to speak with her directly.  The individual who thought it would be funny to post such a profound lie obviously has no idea who she is or would not write anything like this.

A very satisfied and loyal customer