Complaint Review: Kimberly Lynn Vincent

• Submitted: Sun, September 18, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 12, 2008

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
Kimberly Lynn Vincent
1435 978 South Clearfeild, Utah U.S.A.

Kimberly Lynn Vincent ripoff Clearfeild Utah

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Augustus Hirsh Richardson

*Consumer Suggestion: Robert

*Consumer Comment: You're funny

*Consumer Suggestion: Robert

*Consumer Comment: I think he proved our point James

*Consumer Suggestion: Ya See Robert?

*Consumer Comment: ITS ALL OVER!! TURNS OUTS YOUR SO-CALLED VICTIM LIED TO THE COURTS, SO TO AVOIDING JAIL FOR FALSIFYING INFORMATION, SHE IS FORFITTING HER CHILD SUPPOR

*Consumer Comment: NOPE!

*Consumer Comment: Must Be Nice

*Consumer Suggestion: We don't really know the whole story here..

*Consumer Comment: James, can't you get ANYTHING correct?

*Consumer Suggestion: Anybody with ten grand in back support and no job simply isn't trying. No wonder the woman wants nothing to do with him.

*Consumer Suggestion: Robert!!!

*Consumer Comment: Hard to believe...

*Consumer Suggestion: Hey... I can see "both sides"

*Consumer Comment: Ok, now your name is John

*Consumer Comment: I have a question.

*Consumer Comment: BUSH SPENDS YOU TAX DOLLARS,NOT ME!!

*Consumer Comment: Get a life Gus

*Consumer Comment: You can't live on.......

*Consumer Comment: DEADBEAT

*Author of original report: THE TAXPAYERS OF UTAH AREN'T PAYING SH*T!

*Consumer Comment: Another deadbeat who whines about how mean we are

*Author of original report: HELLO MS. KALKASKA, EVER HEAR OF F.I.C.A.?

*Consumer Suggestion: Sounds like responsibility is the problem for you....

I have Son in Located in Utah who is now 10,

He was born in Ohio, but his selfish greedy mother took him illegaly in 1997 without my permission. His mother was recieving regular compensation from me via bank wires, Any how She refuses to let me have any contact with my son via telephone or face to face visitations. the last time i saw him was 1999!!

The courts In Utah say i owe her, $9,85.00 in back childpport, but they also claim that i don't owe the State A dime! When the court order was first set up, it was done by a employee of the courts in Baltimore, Maryland. the case worker threatened me into signing the document, He said if i refused he would make up a higher amount and issue a warrant for my arrest if i did not cooperate with him! Anyway the support order was for $280 a month out of only a $10.00 a hour job! Well fast forward, I recently spoke to her (my son's mother) and she claims there's nothing she can do to disolve this ridiculous amount of money that despite the fact i'm unemployed... it continues to acrue!!!! every week!!! it is also creating credit problems for me as well, because it is now showing up on my credit report!! My question to any attorney out there, that practices law in the state of Utah is this; She has told me that she doesn't need my money and she doesn't want my money, And the Case worker in Utah assigned to this order say's i owe money to Ms.Vincent alone, Why can't she contact the courts andlls them that she wantsthe order to completely stop and petition the courts out in Utah to disolve the entire amount of $9850.00???!!?? How can i pay her anything without a job? More importantly even if i was working making $10.00 an hour, how in the Hell could i actually live off $10.00 after paying out $280.00 month to a child i can't even talk over the phone to? Dealing with a Legal system that enforces 60 year old outdated laws that completely unfair to non-custodial parents?! Also i have had death threats made on my life if i attemp any kind of visitation. But the courts seem unconcerned with both my living conditions and my standard of life. Just think if they put this much time and man hours and money into catching "Osama Bin Laden", he already be on trial already! But maybe the C.I.A. should enlist Child support people to track him down, trust me it would only take child support a couple of days! Their probably faster than the mafia! "forgetaboutit"!

Gus
columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2005 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimberly-Lynn-Vincent/Clearfeild-Utah-84015/Kimberly-Lynn-Vincent-ripoff-Clearfeild-Utah-157511. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimberly Lynn Vincent

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Augustus Hirsh Richardson

AUTHOR: Kim - (U.S.A.)

I was searching the web and came across this posting about myself, while it is old, I find it interesting. I wish I could have seen what the others that responded to this post saw in just the two paragraphs written by Gus. He is a dead beat loser, to bad I didn't see that. I am sure he still is, just as he always was, full of lies.

Yes it is true that I left Ohio, but I did not steal my son. He was and has always been taken care of by me. Gus never, and I quote "working like a slave @$4.35 hour trying to support her and that little boy". You all were right, he never worked. That is why he now owes over $17,000 in back child support. I know I will never see the money. I was the one that worked and paid the rent he was a dead beat and always will be a dead beat. He is the one that has fallen off the face of the earth and not even the government can find him, hense the money he owes.

As far as the gas prices, Gus why do you care, did you finally get a drivers license or are you waiting till you turn 45 to do that? Last I heard, yea you called my house in 1996, you still did not have a license. So your little math you did should not include the gas prices.

Now, lets touch base on my nigerian friend. No I was not, nor did I ever sleep with him. You were jealous of him from the day you found out that he was my friend. Yes he is successful, has a drivers license and pay's his bills, so what.

Yes, I did tell you that you could not talk to my son on the phone anymore. You forgot to mention the fact that everytime you did talk to him you would lie!! Did you forget about the cards that you never sent or the boxes that never arrived. You were not the one that had to mend the broken heart when the package that the mailman left on the front step was not for him. He still asks if the package that was delivered is the one from his dad. You do not realize what that can do to a child.

Let me also address when you said that "Remember, that tramp walked out on me, not the other way around!". I do recall going to see you at your apartment and you would not let me come upstairs you said you had a surprise that you did not want for me to see. Well, let me tell you I sure was surprised when did finally go into your room and see the NAKED GIRL IN YOUR BED. And for the record, no I am not interested in being with a woman so that is not the kind of surprise I was looking for. Remind me, who is the tramp?

Now, for the quote from John, Gus's alter ego I suppose. When you said "I never stopped paying Her Fat a*, to this day i still pay her!", I guess you mean the $1943.90 you have paid since the day he was born! Oh yea you did say "I HAVE SUPPORTED THAT KID FROM DAY ONE" I would hate to see if you had not supported him! You are an idiot and will never change. It is and always has been Gus against the world. Everyone is out to get you. You are a damn punk ass b**ch.

Gus you are an idiot. You said "WHO DO YOU THINK WAS FEEDING HIM BESIDES HIS STUPID-A* MORMON MOTHER. I WAS". Yea I remember the time I asked you to buy diapers when I was in Ohio, it was like asking you to pay child support!!

You said you where in the delivery room when he was born. Yea that is true, but you also said right after he was born "I could have went to my buddy's today, why is this taking so long?" Priorities!! You also said that your name is not on the birth certificate. You are in Ohio, go get a copy of it. You idiot, you signed the damn thing!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Robert

Believe me;

I am still paying. Maybe not monitarily anymore, but the law is not so nice to Men with childern as I can see they might have reason.

Go answer yer page! Sheesh!

:O)

You're funny

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

I like you James, I really do. You can take it and give it. Good man. I hope you pay for your kids.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

Robert

Uh Huh Robert.

Well I dunno, but I am not gonna attempt to read something that is all in Capitals. Neway, u are being paged on another thread. Something bout WMD's?

:O)

I think he proved our point James

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

He now says he is supposed to pay $280/month, but he gives her $50. This goes back to my version of the "deal" he worked out. Something about "paying what I can(meaning nothing until a Judge orders me too and you can catch me and force me to pay more)". This guy is a real peach, and we had him pegged. He's living in a dream world if he thinks a Judge anywhere is going to give a deadbeat runaway custody of any sort. I get the feeling he doesn't have any visitation at all.

The only thing he didn't do is blame GW Bush for his problems. The guy is qouting "Tony Montana" from Scarface as his legal brief. Holy Moly!

I don't need to clean up my house, John(Gus). My family loves me. I do what's right without the legal system forcing me to do it. You're child is better off NOT knowing you. You should ask the Judge to remove your parental rights. I cannot think of a better gift you can give that kid than NOT ever knowing you.

Keep up the chin, James. You're an optimist. We need people like you.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Ya See Robert?

Robert,

Ya pissed him off neway. Now nobody will ever read the truth, cause who want's to read a bunch of Capitols?

Oh well I tried to help :O(

AUTHOR: JOHN - (U.S.A.)

DEAR ROBERT AND LORI,

I AM HERE TO INFORM YOU AND ALL THE OTHER "MATCH BOOK" FAMILY LAW WANNABES THAT ALL SHE IS ENTITLED TO IS $50 A MONTH!! WHICH IS FAIR!!! BECAUSE SHE REPEATLY LIED ABOUT HER INCOME, AND LIVING CONDITIONS,THAT'S WTHER 2-TIMING ASS DESERVRES, I AM GOIN TO GET SHARED CUSTODY OF MY SON AND THEN I WON'T OWE HER A DIME! I DO HAVE A QUESTION FOR ALL OF YOU PEOPLE WHO THINK I'M A "DEADBEAT"! WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WATCHED HER BUY MY KID, ANYTHING WITH MONEY SHE GETS?! BETTER YET,DO YOU HAVE A CRYSTAL BALL TO WATCH WHAT SHE ACTAULLY SPENDS THE MONEY SHE GETS FROM ME ON?! YOU PEOPLE KILL ME!! YOU DON'T KNOW IF SHE'S A DRUG ADDICT OR ALCOHOLIC OR ANYTHING, ALL YOU READ WAS I OWED SOME BULLSH*t AMOUNT OF CHILD SUPPORT, AND JUST LIKE THOSE NARROW-MINDED CHILD SUPPORT ENFORCEMENT PEOPLE YOU ONLY SEE ONE SIDE OF THE ISSUE! SHE IS NOTHING BUT A LIAR!! TO QUOTE A FAMOUS GANGSTER :"YOU'ER ALL A BUNCH OF AHOLES, YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTTS TO BE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT TO BE! YOU NEED PEOPLE LIKE ME, SO YOU CAN POINT YOUR F***KING FINGER AND SAY THAT'S THE BAD GUY, SO SAY GOODNIGHT TO THE BAD GUY, THE LAST TIME YOU GOING TO SEE A BAD GUY LIKE ME AGAIN"!-TONY MONTANA HE'S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!! YOU "COCKROACHES" DON'T KNOW SH*T ABOUT ME, AND BY THE WAT LORI, I NEVER RAN FROM ANYBODY, YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED WITH MY EX, SHE WROTE THE HANDBOOK ON INTERSTATE KIDNAPPING, NOT ME! GET YOUR FACT STR8, THAN YOU CAN RUN YO MOUTH! MATTTER A FACT IT WOOD BEIDEAL IF YOU KEPT YOUR "2 CENTS" IN YOUR ASHE TRAY WITH YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS. AND ROBERT GET A LIFE, TAKE THAT NRA STICKER OFF YOU BACK WINDOW, AND FIND A REAL BAD GUY TO BEAT OVER THE HEAD, WITH YOUR WORTHLESS ADVISE, IF I NEED LEGAL ADVISE I'LL CALL THE BAR ASSOCIATION! "CLEAN UP YOUR OWN HOUSE" BEFORE YOU PUT ON YOUR "WHITE GLOVE" AND START LOOKING FOR DUST IN MY CRIB! TAKE OFF YOUR ROSE-COLORED GLASSES, AND LOOK WHAT REALLY GOING ON! I NEVER RAN FROM A FIGHT, AND I'M NOT NEGLECTING MY SON EITHER! FYI!!! HE'S NEVER STARVED ON MY WATCH, HOWEVER IF THE SELFISH MOTHER DOESN'T SPEND THE MONEY ON HIM, ALL I CAN DO IS FIGHT THAT BITCH IN COURT AND PRAY THE COURTS WILL SEE THE TRUTH! DEADBEAT DAD!! WHAT ABOUT THESE ABUSIVE MOTHER WHO BATTER THE CHILD, AND LET THERE BOYFRIEND OF MONENT BABYSET, AND END UP KILLING THE CHILD?! I DON'T HEAR YOU STUPID-ASS PEOPLE ADDRESSING THOSE ISSUES!?! I NOT AFRAID OF PAYING CHILD SUPPORT, I'M AFRAID MY SON'S MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND IS GOING TO HURT MY KID!! WHY DO I BOTHER?! YOU "WATERHEADS" ARE SO BRAINWASHED BY BILL O'RILEY, YOU COULDN'T FIND THE TRUTH, WITH A LIE DETECTOR!-GO TO HELL

NOPE!

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

In this country, support and visitation are seperate issues. He's a deadbeat and his picture is probably on a poster somewhere. My buddy is supposed to get support from his exwife. She pays nothing and he still has to let her have visitation. Why? because in all 50 states(51 when we take over Canada) the two are seperate issues and dealt with in two different venues.

Must Be Nice

AUTHOR: Jenifer - (U.S.A.)

I WISH it only cost me $280 a month to raise my daughter...hell, that doesn't even cover HALF of her expenses for the month...you're getting off easy...you know, if his mom just 'decided' she wasn't paying for any of his stuff one month because it didn't fit into her budget, housing included, they would charge her with child neglect and probably put the kid with CPS...and no, I'm not a 'mom' advocate...I have a friend who is paying $1352 a month PLUS health insurance for his daughter---AND he makes a helluva lot less than you...Those cases are the kind that concern me...not a father who is ordered to pay less than half of his child's monthly expenses....BECAUSE HIS KID CANNOT LIVE ON LOVE ALONE!!!!

#10 Consumer Suggestion

We don't really know the whole story here..

Could be Robert;

You could be wrong too. It might be set up that he has to pay a Government body the money & they will not enforce his visitation rights until he is paid up.

Then he does pay the money, & they force him to take her to court after all these years & still will not enforce his visitation rights.

Then he goes to court & she argues that she has a new man who has brought up the kid as "his" & that the kid calls him daddy & that the guy has been "nice enough" to fill in. She want's money, maybe not as much, but the boy is doing so much better without the natural Dad.

So the court orders that he can send "birthday & Christmas cards", but that is it! They give him a P.O. box to send the cards & won't even let him know the State his kid is in. They lower his support amount & he ends up at "ground zero".

We don't really know the whole story here, & I doubt we are gonna get it calling him a "deadbeat" & upsetting him so much that he replies in "capitals".

If ya give the kid a break, we might find out the whole story.

James, can't you get ANYTHING correct?

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

This scurvy dog changes his name in these threads and then claims his ex is the one who hides.

He is mad because he keeps moving and the states do skip-traces and find him again. He will not tell you the whole story. He hasn't seen the kid in 10 years? That's because he's the one on the run. He does not want to pay for his obligations. This is a typical whiny story from just one out of a million derelicts that somehow managed to get a woman naked for him.

Some of us have the ability to use LOGIC and REASONING when we engage our brains. Maryland court awarded support while he was living in ?? THis whole thread reeks of garbage. He's been in at least 3 states and had to work deals to stay out of jail, then he moves on again. I don't think his ex is a problem at all. She dumped him because he is a POS and she found out too late.

His "agreement" with her was probably like this..."I'll give you what I can(meaning I'll give you nothing unless I have to) and we don't have to go to court over this". This is the typical ploy, and unfortunately most women fall for it.

I wonder which deadbeat he is in the list here. There seem to be a bunch of them. Since we don't know real what his name is(remember, it's his ex who's hiding-and yet he can somehow send her money...while she's hiding), he could be any of them.

His entire story is crap, and some of us figured it out immediately.

#12 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

It looks like you're 3 years behind on your child support.

Three years. You can't find a job and make payments for three years?

Don't come here for sympathy. You're the ripoff here.

What if your son was going hungry, while you sat on your ass? You can't manage to come up with $10 a day to feed your son? That's too much?

I can't see what in the hell this woman ever saw in you in the first place.

Go get a job as a long-haul truck driver. You live in the truck and make $750 every week. Then, you won't have this problem.

#13 Consumer Suggestion

Robert!!!

Sheesh Robert!

Can't cha read? Mann... the guy is not asking you to support him, he is asking if the money he owes can be "waived" & it can't as you know!

So whether he pays it off, or he changes his identity, you will not have to pay "anything" as a Taxpayer!

Now Robert, leave the guy alone!

You could change your last name too... to "cruel".

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

It's hard to believe she left you Gus...or John...or whatever you want to call yourself. There was no tax INCREASE, it was a tax CUT. And why shouldn't I want to buy stuff for myself and my family instead of supporting yours?

#18 Consumer Suggestion

Hey... I can see "both sides"

Gus;

I can see your side. You cannot enforce "visitation" & so why should you pay right? Also it is "so expensive" to go to court when you have lost your job, in the "first place" never mind the amount of money you will end up oweing in the meantime. Have I got it so far? How about the amount of "depression" you must feel as you are needing "positive thinking" to earn the amount of money you need to earn, to get out of this hole?

However, because of "deadbeat Dads", the courts had to step in & force these people to pay somehow. You got yourself tied up in the "wiggley world" of having a kid with a woman you did not stay with. So sorry friend. You play, you pay.

It is not a "house" you bought, & no longer can afford to pay for, but a "human being". Bankruptcy will not help you on humans. She probably does not "want any money" from you, as she does not want to see you, or have you in the child's life. She does not really care how much it cost's you, as she is able to make you invisible. Proven by the fact that you have not seen your child since 1999. Unfortunately that is how the law works & it is probably too late to do anything about it now.

You need to make more money than just to pay support my friend. You need another fund to take her to court every time she does not follow the rules! She has not only proven she can, but she will again, even if you find her, so you need that fund. That is something you should have had set up in 1999. You have had more than 5 years to get that fund set up. You obviously "missed the boat" on this one. I doubt you can swim & catch it at this point.

You might find that unfair. Life is "never fair" when it comes to broken families. You might have to face the fact that after 6 years, this child does not even remember you & that you will never have a father's relationship with them. Sorry to say but true.

You have really two choices now my friend. Either you can go find a job or two jobs & not only pay the money you owe, but hire a private eye to find her, take her back to court in attempts to enforce visitation (which may not be deemed in the best interest of the child at this time by the courts), or you can drop from society.

That is the position you are in my friend. If you ever get involved with a woman again, it might be wise to make sure there are no mistakes before you are prepared financially to face the "worse case" senerio.

Good Luck my friend. My wife did it to me, hid my kids & I have not seen, nor heard from them in almost 20 years! All she needed to do was get re married & disappear as she taught my children to hate me. If you start working on it "right now", you might still retain a chance to be able to send a birthday card.

I got "reasonable visitation" in the divorce. All she needed to do was to change her name to drop from sight, same as you would have to do to dissapear, but courts make it harder for a man. I complained to the "highest levels" & I even set the "wheels in motion" to find them, changing my job, place to live, lifestyle. Eventually I left it to "time" in hopes that someone would come to their senses. Nobody did. A loss I can never replace.

You guys responding to him... "Leave him alone!". Let him vent, as this is very painful to him. It's part of the grieving process! Sheesh! Do you always have to kick a man who is down?

Ok, now your name is John

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

What a crock. First, I want you to know that I'm Democrat, but guess that if this is what you think of Republicans, I'll join the crowd. 2nd: You still claim that she ran away, but she HAD A COURT ORDER, meaning that she didn't hide to awfully well. Sheesh. If you're still paying her, then WHY doesn't the state of Utah recognize the payments that you've made?? And WHY have you still not pursued seeing your son (you know, the KID that you keep referring to????) I haven't missed your point, and I'm not a big fan of government, but your POINT fails in many aspects. This isn't a GOVERNMENT issue, but a FAMILY issue. Even those of us that don't take kindly to the government take care of our own!! Now stop your whining and take care of that which you created..... it's YOUR son, and whether or not his mother is an upright citizen or a low life of society makes no difference. Take care of your own, and stop blaming the government or his mother (YOU slept with her, YOU helped create a new life!!) for the imagined problems in your life. This isn't about you or her, but about a young child whose perception of the world will be shaped by your actions.

Now, get up off your butt and file papers to see him, then actually make the effort to excersize that right. Pay your child support (and extra if need be), teach him the values that YOU would have for a father. Send him out into the world prepared to teach HIS children the difference between right and wrong. YOU can make a difference here.

I have a question.

AUTHOR: Leticia - (U.S.A.)

Why can you not go down to child support and request a smaller amount? Explain your circumstances and everything and you will get a new trial. And if she is out of state (and may not make the trial.) then it will probably be found in your favor. Women do it all the time when they learn that there childs father got a new job making more to get more support. Why not the man? (And I do know one who did do it and got a lower support payment.)

BUSH SPENDS YOU TAX DOLLARS,NOT ME!!

AUTHOR: JOHN - (U.S.A.)

ALL OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL!!! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AND FURTHER MORE, I NEVER ASKED ANY OF YOUR LAME ASSES TO FOOT THE BILL FOR ANY OF THAT KID'S EXPENSES!!! YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME A DEADBEAT!!!! ME AND HIS MOTHER HAD AN AGREEMENT WORKED OUT YEARS AGO, SHE'S THE ONE WHO KEEPS "LAYING DOWN" AND TURNING UP PREGNANT, NOT ME!! AND SHE'S THE SAME PERSON WHO HAS 3 KIDS BY 3 DIFERENT MEN! YOU HAVE THE ORDASITY 2 SIT UP THERE AND PUT ALL THE BLAME ON MY "SHOULDERS"!!! WHAT About ME!? I TAKE CARE OF MINE!! SHE TOLD ME SHE DIDN'T WANT ANY MONEY FROM ME, BUT I STILL SENT MONEY TO HER!!! THE ONLY REASON THE COURTS WERE EVER INVOLVED WAS BECAUSE SHE GOT GREEDY! SHE THREATENED ME WILL CHILD SUPPORT WHILE SHE HAD BACK TO BACK ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN (EXCLUDING MINE)FOR YOU TIGHT ASS PEOPLE TO SUPPORT! YOU ARE PROBABLLY THE SAME PEOPLE THAT COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW YOUR CHILD'S SCHOOL IS so TERRIBLE, BUT EVERY YEAR, you VOTE DOWN THE SCHOOL LEVY TO SUPPORT THE SCHOOLS!
Because your cheap ass rather waste money on A suv!! Or a new PLASAMA TV! You Hipocrits can all kiss my ass!! i Never once asked any of your punk-asses for a dime!! Why do you continue to miss the entire point I'm making!! I never stopped paying Her Fat ass, to this day i still pay her! The whole issue was the amount they said i owed!!! You know what?!You Ignorant tunnle-vision people don't even matter! Because you're all a joke! How in the Hell can you saY " MY TAX DOLLARS TAKE CARE OF THAT LITTLE KID?! NONE OF YOU STUPID PEOPLE LIVE IN UTAH, AND FURTHER MORE, THE REASON YOUR PAYCHECKS KEEPS "SHRINKING" HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BACK CHILD SUPPORT! ITS YOUR DUMB-ASS ILLITERATE PRESIDENT BUSH! AFTER YOU DUMB-ASS PEOPLE RE-ELECTED THAT RETARD, HE WENT AND APPROVED THE HIGHEST TAX INCREASE IN FEDERAL HISTORY!!!! SO WHEN YOU SCREAM ABOUT HOW SO MUCH OF YOUR TAX DOLLARS FEED FATHERLESS CHILDREN, INSTEAD OF WATCHING RERUNS OF "MATLOCK" OR "CSI" OR WHATEVER YOU "WARPED" PEOPLE DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME, GO GET THE FACTS ABOUT HOW YOUR TAXES $$$ ARE REALLY SPENT!! INSTEAD OF YELLING @ ME ABOUT BEING AFRAID OF CHILD SUPPORT LORI,ROBERT AND THE REST OF YOU. EMAIL YOUR CONGRESSMAN AND TELL HIM TO STOP APPROVING 100 BILLION DOLLARS FOR THE DEFENSE BUDGET, THE TRUTH HURTS, YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL THE GOVERMENT DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT NONE OF THESE KIDS YOURS OR MINE!! THAT WHY KIDS ARE GRADUATING FROM HIGH SCHOOL BUT, THEY CAN'T EVEN READ!!! I'M NOT THE PROBLEM!!!!! YOUR GOVERMENT IS THE TAKING TRIPS TO THE BAHAMAS AND STUFFING THEIR POCKETS WITH YOUR HARD EARNED TAX DOLLARS!!! NOT ME!!! I'M JUST TRYING TO SURVIVE AND TAKE CARE OF MY KID THE BEST WAY I KNOW HOW!!SO YOU ALL GET THE "FINGER"....THE MIDDLE ONE!! STOP TRYING TO JUDGE ME,OH BY THE WAY, I DON'T NEED YOUR SYMPATHY! I NEVER RAN AWAY SHE DID,IDIOTS!! BUSH IS LAUGHING @ YOU BECAUSE AS STUPID AS HE IS, HE KNOW THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND SOMEONE LIKE ME TO BLAME BECAUSE YOUR TAXES DOLLARS GET WASTED ON THINGS LIKE WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION, YOU KNOW M16'S, TANKS, BULLETS AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE EXPORT WE HAVE, 18 AND 20 YEAR OLDS!! THERE ARE BIGGER FORCES AT WORK THAN ME!! WAKE UP PEOPLE !!! AND SMELL YOUR TAX DOLLARS BEING WASTED TO KILL WHAT ELSE?! UNARMED CIVILLIANS, MOSTLY WOMEN AND CHILDREN!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME , GO RENT "FAHRENHEIT 911"! AND LEAVE THE JUDGING TO GOD!!!

Get a life Gus

AUTHOR: Stacey - (U.S.A.)

I often read the rip off report when I eat lunch
You have filed many reports bitching about this and that - jees - step up to the plate and be a responsible adult - I agree with all the other posters - you are just a dead beat dad!

You can't live on.......

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

what you have left over after taxes and child support, yet you complain about paying even less for your child? You didn't plead your case with any reasonable causes, instead I start hearing how you never had a paternity test done (neither do most guys, my friend!) and whining about how you don't even know if the child is yours (after ten years, there are very few courts that care. You've established yourself as his father, and regardless of his biological heritage, the court now sees you as his father). If your name isn't on the child's birth certificate, then pray tell HOW the court ordered support? Did they name you in paternity papers? If so, then you had/have the right to petition to have the birth record corrected. Either way, the time has come to become an adult and stop this fussing about. You claim to love your son, yet don't seem to care what comments that you make that he may at some point read.

Now, since you seem to like numbers, lets look at it this way. $9850/$280=35.17 . You claim that she got a child support order from the state of Utah in 2002. According to the figures that you've provided us, the logical conclusion would be that you haven't paid one dime on child support (through the system) for 35 months. If you've paid it directly to her, then receipts showing those transfers are sufficient for credit. You also claim that she's been hiding from you, yet she couldn't have been hiding too hard if she's had a court support order for three years!

Gus, I'm not judging you. I'm simply pointing out the weaknesses in your report. Not once did you mention any changes in circumstances (lower paying job, new family, struggling while working 2 jobs), nor did you tell of any legal attempts to take care of the situation, such as petitioning the court for denial of visitation, a motion for modification of the child support, or any attempts to have your ex 'located' for the purpose of maintaining a relationship with your son. I agree with you that there are many laws that are weighted in the favor of one parent or another that need to be changed. Unfortunately, those changes are not going to happen overnight, and the comments that you make certainly won't help you plead your case to a case worker in a positive manner.

PS First you claim that you don't have a job, then you give us figures based on a job that pays $10. an hour, which tends to take away any credibility from your letters. If you are not currently working, maybe you need to get out there and hustle yourself up a job, and if you are working, maybe you need to find a part time second job to help stablize your financial situation. Fast food pays $7.50 an hour, and with flex scheduling you could have your child support paid working just the weekends, leaving your regular paycheck to support yourself.

DEADBEAT

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

You said you were paying what you can, not what you owe. You also say you are going to have the amount reduced. You are a bum, and a a deadbeat. I hope she finds you and sticks you in jail.If you don't think the kid is yours(typical of a deadbeat), then get a DNA test and fight it in court. You agreed to the support amount, so pay it. If you thought you were going to find sympathy in here from people who pay their obligations, you were sadly mistaken.

THE TAXPAYERS OF UTAH AREN'T PAYING SH*T!

AUTHOR: Gus - (U.S.A.)

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!!

ANOTHER IDIOT STEPS UP TO BAT!

LOOK MR. JACKSON I HAVE SUPPORTED THAT KID FROM DAY ONE!WAY BEFORE THERE WAS EVER A SUPPORT ORDER ISSUED!!! HE'S 10 YRS. OLD AND SHE JUST STARTED THE SUPPORT ORDERI IN 2002, YOU DUMMY!! WHO DO YOU THINK WAS FEEDING HIM BESIDES HIS STUPID-ASS MORMON MOTHER......I WAS YOU DUMMY!!AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I DON'T HAVE A 1,000 CHILDREN LIVING OFF YOUR TAX EXEMPT ASS!! I HAVE ONE KID!!! AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE MEDICAL PROOF THAT HE'S MINE!! BUT LIKE ALOT OF MEN, MY EMOTIONS GOT THE BEST OF ME!ANDI FELL IN LOVE WITH HIM! SO YOU CAN TAKE YOUR CONDESCENDING ASS OVER A CLIFF SOMEWHERE!! AND WHO SAID I WAS"DUMPING' HIM ON ANYONE!!YOU TOTALLY MISED THE ENTIRE ISSUE! WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING CRACK OR SOMETHING?! I NEVER LEFT MY KID, AND AS FOR TRYING TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST HER, SHE BEEN HIDING FROM ME , AND LYING TO THE ATHUORITIES OUT THERE!! THE ISSUE IS GETTING MY SUPPORT REDUCED KNUCKLEHEAD!! I THINK I WILL DELETE THIS ENTIRE THING FROM HERE, BECAUSE YOU'ER PROOF POSITIVTE THAT NARROW- MINDED RIGHT WING BUSH REPUBLICAN SUPPORTERS LIKE YOU ARE AS STUPID AS CAN BE!! I'M APOLOGIZE, YOU CAN'T HELP YOU HAVE A HANDICAP....TUNNEL VISION!!

Another deadbeat who whines about how mean we are

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Sorry Gus, I don't care about your child support problems. You had the kid, not me. Why should I, as a taxpayer, have to shoulder the burden of dipsticks like you who want the fun, but none of the responsibility. I don't care if you make $10/hour. Get a second job. I for one, am sick of paying high taxes so jerkoffs like you can go around dropping kids everywhere and making the rest of us pay for them. If your ex took the kids illegally, file charges. If not(as seems to be the case) pay up. Like Lori says, $400/week and you only have to cough up $70. After taxes, that leaves you with $230 or better to hustle up some more cooter and dump another child on the doorsteps of society.

HELLO MS. KALKASKA, EVER HEAR OF F.I.C.A.?

AUTHOR: Gus - (U.S.A.)

First of all, i won't be paying sh*t pretty soon!
and it figures that a woman would say some garbage like that!

Men have rights too! And for you to "pass judgement" on me, without even knowing my side of the story is pretty 'shallow"!

And for your information $400 a week ain't jack! after federal, state and local taxes are deducted! i'm lucky if i have enough money to buy a candy bar!!What world are you living in? Gas is $3.50 per gallon! I would ask you to do the math, but i did it fo you,Lori!!!

Weekly Gross Pay
$400.00
Federal Withholding
$36.00
Social Security
$24.80 -something i will never see!
Medicare
$5.80 -another waste of my tax dollars!
Ohio
child support
$70.00 -soon to be reduced to $25.00
Net Pay
$177.34

and i haven't even paid my rent or utilities yet, Lori!! $280 a month might not sound like a lot of money if you have a good job or if someone is in whatever you tax bracket is! But let's remember the support order i signed was illegal in the first damn place!And your statement about me running away from my responsibility, BS!! I was there when he was born, i never had a blood test or a DNA test! my name is not even on his birth certificate, But i was there working like a slave @$4.35 hour trying to support her and that little boy, even though she was still sleeping with some nigerian guy, i found out about when it was too late! So i ask you Lori Kalkasa, Where in the Hell can someone live off $90 a month?!? that all i would have left after i pay my utilities an d maybe $15 or $20 worth of groceries!This is a typical female opinion i expected to hear on here! by the way that poor woman you think i'm running away from, just had a $100,000 house built! and i'm lucky if i have enough to eat! You know what you and all they greedy "1-dimensional" women can all go straight to HELL! FYI i still send what i can for that little boy! and that's more than most men do! I talk to the case worker assigned to this support order all the time! Remember, that tramp walked out on me, not the other way around! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME!!!NOT YOU LORI!!!!!!!

#28 Consumer Suggestion

Sounds like responsibility is the problem for you....

AUTHOR: Lori - (U.S.A.)

You admit to having a son, and that you haven't seen him in several years.....Sounds to me like you are only concerned with the support that you owe that is now starting to affect your day to day life. Maybe you should buck up and at least MAKE AN ATTEMPT to pay something towards the support of your son. Hate to tell you hun, but if she took him 'illegally' in 1997, and you know where she is, they would have pursued the case and brought her back to face charges of custodial interference.

Sorry, but your story doesn't fly for those of us that know the system. Word of advice: pay the child support now, or be faced with being 65 years old and STILL having to pay for a child long grown up!!

PS ($280 a month on a $10 hr job??? C'mon, boy, thats a weekly income of $400, with an obligation of $70.00. I think you can handle it, since many of us handle a LOT more to care for our children!!!)