Complaint Review: Kimberly Pay Lake

• Submitted: Tue, February 24, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, February 24, 2009

• Reported By:Madison Indiana
Kimberly Pay Lake
9410 S County Rd 200 Commisky, Indiana U.S.A.

Kimberly Pay Lake Does Not Care About Customers! Commisky Indiana

Over the summer some friends and I spent most of are free time fishing at Kimberly Lake.We ended up going there so much that the owner of the lake even knew us all by name.

The price to fish there is $10 per person for tweleve hours and there were usually at least four of us that always went together.(Not counting the money we spent on bait,fishing tackle,snacks,and firewood.)One evening my friends and I decided to try out the lake. We arrived at the fishing shack around 7pm and purchased 4 tickets and also bought some fishing bait and tackle which all ended up being around $62.

When we drove up to the lake we had just got out are fishing poles and lawn chairs from the truck and a storm started to come through the area.We all packed are stuff back into the truck and stayed in the vehicle hoping the storm would blow through.After about an hour or so we realized that it was going to rain the rest of the night so I drove back to the fishing shack to ask the owner if we could just use are tickets in the morning being we were not able to go fishing.It just so happened that the fishing shack was locked and knowone was there.So the next morning I called the lake and talked to the owner and told him who I was and what had happened.

He lashed out at me and told me NO! If I did that everyone would want to f....in come back and fish.I just think that is a horrible way to treat us after we had been such good customers.I will never go back or advice anyone else to.

Dan
Madison, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2009 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kimberly-Pay-Lake/Commisky-Indiana-4227/Kimberly-Pay-Lake-Does-Not-Care-About-Customers-Commisky-Indiana-427979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kimberly Pay Lake