Complaint Review: KinderCare

• Submitted: Fri, December 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, December 17, 2010

• Reported By: thingsyoushouldknow — Cuyahoga Falls Ohio USA
3100 State Road Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio United States of America

KinderCare Caught them neglecting children on several occassions. Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

These people are deplorable. I would advise anyone that cares for their child not to use  this KinderCare or any KinderCare for that matter. They seemed nice at first but a very short while later I noticed the the teacher in my child's toddler room was either really nice some days and very short and cold other days.  I wanted my boyfriend to know who the teacher was so I brought him in one morning, and when I spoke to her she literally tried to ignored us.  She never gave eye contact & never even said hello.  He later said "If this is how she treats the parents how is she treating the children".  I also saw that the teachers were taking the children out in 23 degree weather with a considerable amount of snow and they were not dressing them properly (even though they asked everyone to bring proper winter gear). I caught the same teacher screaming at the toddlers in her room.  On another occasion I was dropping my child off and saw every single child by the door trying to leave while she was on the other side of the room. I tried to question the teacher about what was going on and she called me a b**ch. That was the last straw. I told the assistant director that the teacher called me a b**ch and she said she would "relay the message" but she never bothered to ask what was going on.  I called the director the next day to tell her that I was pulling my son out and she didn't even question why either. She just stated that she would have his stuff ready. All these people care about is money. The facility is nice but looks are definitely deceiving.  I feel so bad for the children that are there, they deserve so much better.

Concerned Mom
Cuyahoga Falls, OH

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2010 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KinderCare/Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-44223/KinderCare-Caught-them-neglecting-children-on-several-occassions-Cuyahoga-Falls-Ohio-672558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KinderCare