Complaint Review: Kindercare Northridge

• Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: Jen — North Hollywood California United States of America
Kindercare Northridge
16901 Lassen st Northridge, California United States of America

Kindercare Northridge Expensive, teachers are rude, they do not pay attention to the children Northridge, California

I enrolled my child to kindercare in May 2012 and I've been paying 182.00/week, not including lunch. Enrollment fee for Summer and fall is 100 each and another 200 for summer activities. I also paid full price for the week that there is a holiday.

This week I had to pull out my child from school due to a family emergency, and I am getting charged 81.00 even if my child didn't attend for the week. I asked the director why and she told me that it's for reservation so that my child can say tend school next week.But did I not already pay for the registration fee? Why would I have to pay for a reservation fee? This child are center is just too much!!! I could've enrolled my child to a Montessori with the price I'm already paying. They didn't even teach kids. All they do is play, tell the, stories, but they do not really teach them how to read( they charge extra for that).

Some of the teachers here are rude!! You say good morning to them when you drop off your kid and they totally ignore you.they do not even greet the kid. At pick up a bunch of kids are crying and they seemed to be scared of the teachers. They're supposed to give you daily updates on how the day went but I only received this once.

The kids here are being neglected. Wi the price you pay... It's not worth it. I am pulling my child off this school and enroll him to a Montessori.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/19/2012 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kindercare-Northridge/Northridge-California-/Kindercare-Northridge-Expensive-teachers-are-rude-they-do-not-pay-attention-to-the-chil-943771. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kindercare Northridge