Complaint Review: Kindseed

• Updated: Fri, December 21, 2012

• Reported By: Slam — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
Kindseed
Victoria, London, Select State/Province United States of America

Kindseed Failed to deliver product but promptly accepted my money. Victoria, London, Other

I ordered from Kindseed on 11/23/2012, my money was accepted promptly ( seems they have no problem with this part of the transaction). As of 12/21/2012 I have not received the order. I have been scamed from afar. All I want at this point is a refund as I have been patient but my patience has expired. Stay away from Kindseed and maybe we the people can put these crooks in their place once and for all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2012 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kindseed/Victoria-London-Select-StateProvince-/Kindseed-Failed-to-deliver-product-but-promptly-accepted-my-money-Victoria-London-Othe-985454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kindseed