Complaint Review: Kinetic Atlanta

• Reported By: Troy — DULUTH Georgia
Kinetic Atlanta
Dunwoody, Georgia USA

Kinetic Atlanta Shady, unprofessional Dunwoody Georgia

I received a phone call from Kinetic Atlanta, Inc about a manager in training position for a new branch office they were opening. I spoked with a lady named Sam who is titled as "HR Director" on the website. She was very friendly, laid-back, humorous (which was sort of unusual) to be as friendly as she was. She asked if I could come in for an interview later that day. (First Red Flag). I told her I'd be availabe the next day at 2pm. Just that interaction alone seemed very strange. Turnover rate there must be through the roof for her to ask if I could come in for an interview that day. She was sketchy with me when I asked what exactly I would be doing. She could not give me a straight answer. Also, the company is extremely young, being incorporated in June 2010. After reading everyone else's experience, I emailed Sam and cancelled my interview with them. I can't afford to waste my time for this position.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kinetic-Atlanta/Dunwoody-Georgia/Kinetic-Atlanta-Shady-unprofessional-Dunwoody-Georgia-1071312. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kinetic Atlanta