Complaint Review: Kinetic Marketing Group

• Reported By: Anonymous — MIlledgeville Georgia
Kinetic Marketing Group
Dunwoody, Georgia United States of America

Kinetic Marketing Group What a JOKE! Dunwoody, Georgia

Kinetic Marketing seemed like a good company at first. I spoke to Sam when scheduling my interview. I had a few more questions about the position and emailed Sam about them. She said I was interviewing for the Account Manager position and it was base pay. She said she felt I was an extremely good candidate for the position and was excited to have me come in.

Anyway, I made the 2 hour and 15 minute drive to Dunwoody, a 250 mile round trip... When I walked into the office there were 3 other people sitting in there waiting to be interviewed. First red flag. I noticed they were getting in and out pretty quickly. Second red flag.  Finally I was called back. The guy who interviewed me was Kevin, the founder of the company. The interview was extremely scripted... "What can you offer? What do you want to improve on?"

Towards the end of the interview I was told it was a "preliminary" interview just for him to get a first impression. I drove 2+ hours for a first impression... I was also told I during the interview that he was looking to fill entry level positions, not the account manager position I was originally led to believe I was interviewing for. He also told me it was commission based. That was lie #2.

The interview lasted less that 10 minutes. The guy said he would call me between 6 and 7pm that night if he wanted me to come in for a second interview. At this point I had a hard time holding my tongue, so I let him know I had just driven 2+ hours for a first impression and a ball of lies. To add to this, Kinetic SHARES an office with other "marketing" companies that have been ripped apart on rip off report and discredited by the BBB!

Stay away from this company...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kinetic-Marketing-Group/Dunwoody-Georgia-/Kinetic-Marketing-Group-What-a-JOKE-Dunwoody-Georgia-1042504. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kinetic Marketing Group