Complaint Review: Kinetik Audio

• Reported By: Chris — Texarkana Texas United States of America
Kinetik Audio
5352 Jackman Road #C Toledo, Ohio United States of America

Kinetik Audio Company does not stand behind their product!!!! Toledo, Ohio

I purchased a Kinetik Audio battery for my car January 11, 2011. One of the battery's cells went dead in December 2011. After going through the process of filling out their return authorization form, I receive a call from a support representative. From the start, all I got were excuses about the battery. I was transferred to Pat Szeman who said that my battery failed because of my charging system. I have multiple problems with this excuse.

1. I am a trained mechanic who knows how to check charging systems and repair them. I tested and found no problem with my charging system.

2. How can they say that is the problem without ever checking the battery itself, or my car.

3. After agreeing to pay $95 for a new battery that should have been covered under warranty, I get a call saying the one I want is out of stock. They then tell me I can have a different battery WITH THE EXACT SAME SPECIFICATIONS for $110.

I have gotten nothing but the run around from this company. Save your money and go do business with a reputable company!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/06/2012 08:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kinetik-Audio/Toledo-Ohio-43613/Kinetik-Audio-Company-does-not-stand-behind-their-product-Toledo-Ohio-849411. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kinetik Audio