Complaint Review: King &King Associates

• Updated: Wed, December 05, 2012

• Reported By: Chameleon — Atlanta Georgia United States of America
King &King Associates
1750 Peachtree St NW Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

King &King Associates Kenneth Carter, Mike Lewis, Osborne Giles Bogus Co. Pose as Attorneys Office Not a legal Co. Atlanta, Georgia

This Co.  KING&KING ASSOCIATE call me and pose as an associate of the attorneys "King & King Attorneys" the call came from a a Kenneth Carter I told him I already paid the loans off thru another agency and sent emails to another agent 2 months back I even offer to send proof again he told me I need to pay loans in his office and the attorney would make sure I get a refund.

I told him the only thing I was going to send was my atty info. He got irate and started telling me I stole the money from the loan company and I should make sure I get a criminal lawyer he slammed the phone down. Then a mister Mike Lewis called and said I should be embarrassed to not pay my debts. I hung up on him and blocked their phone#.

I called the real king and king attorneys and they said they are not a part of that company they do not have a collection dept. I looked for the co. info on the state website but couldn't find them. There are no info on the registered agent of a Osborne Miles who the first agent had told me was the owner of the co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-King-Associates/Atlanta-Georgia-30309/King-King-Associates-Kenneth-Carter-Mike-Lewis-Osborne-Giles-Bogus-Co-Pose-as-Attorney-978256. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King &King Associates