Complaint Review: King Melissa

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, February 07, 2013

• Reported By: Robert — Tacoma Washington United States of America
King Melissa

King Melissa They will try to get you to cash a fake check in the amount of $1950 thru your bank account as well as ask you to forward all but a $100 for your effort Internet

babawilly04@gmail.com contacted me on a item that I had for sale on Craigslist. They also stated that they would like me to take my item off the Craigslist posting. I was then asked to cash a check for $1950 & to keep $100 for myself for my effort.

They also contacted me thru a text message that originated from a Google voice account. Phone # 9806430215. Trying to get me to give additional information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2013 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Melissa/internet/King-Melissa-They-will-try-to-get-you-to-cash-a-fake-check-in-the-amount-of-1950-thru-y-1010515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Melissa